CoEnterprise is an award-winning B2B software and professional services company headquartered in New York City. Founded in 2010, CoEnterprise delivers Supply Chain and Business Analytics solutions and services that transform how companies connect and do business. CoEnterprise approaches each relationship and engagement from the perspective of three core values: collaboration, ownership, and excellence. We value collaboration with both our partners and clients in order to present the best possible outcome for our customers. Our vow to accept ownership ensures that our entire staff takes pride in our work and it is our commitment to excellence that ensures that this work is at the highest standard possible.
As a Tableau Partner of the Year, CoEnterprise has empowered users across the country with superior product know-how, informative training and optimized implementations. No matter how complex the project or customer, CoEnterprise maximizes the value of Tableau and enables users to take back control over their data.
CoEnterprise is seeking a talented Senior Analytics Consultant with Tableau experience to join its growing Analytics Practice. The person in this role will work closely with clients to understand and analyze data providing actionable insight. This person will also partner with the leadership of Analytics area, and other key subject matter experts, to develop tools, standard processes, improve models and deliver analytics for account needs.
The candidate will:
- Define and/or offer guidance on best practices during implementation and integration of Tableau to clients and other team members
- Develop and document technical architecture, system and dashboard designs, evaluate performance test results, and technical best practices of Tableau and other Analytics implementations.
- Work closely with the Data Architecture team and provide technical design recommendations on the data mart structures which support analytical applications
- Design specs for BI front end applications including dash boards & reporting, considering appropriate data flow and capture
- Proficient building more complex calculations and presentations
- Lead engagement work streams to meet milestones on time, and to deliver with high quality and within agreed to budgets
- Partner closely with cross-function peers and leaders to deliver reporting projects that solve business requirements
- Manage risks and utilize creative problem solving techniques
- Interact with client to understand their business and reporting needs, including the identification of critical metrics and KPIs
- Present project deliverables and findings to senior team members as required
- Provide coaching, mentorship, and professional development for junior resources.
- 2 years of related experience in the use of Tableau Data Visualization software
- 2+ years’ experience gathering business requirements, conducting technical analysis and design, coding, testing, and implementations of customizations within an enterprise development environment
- 1+ years of dashboard development experience using Tableau and further experience in business intelligence and reporting
- The ability to come up to speed quickly on new projects and clients
- Strong requirements analysis skills to help clients understand and meet their business objectives
- Experience with multiple RMDB’s such as SQL Server, Oracle, Redshift
- ·Advanced SQL querying
- Willingness and ability to assist the team in solving complex problems
- Be a proactive contributor to the larger team
- Strong data communication skills
- Aptitude for interpreting data outputs and articulating findings to managers. The candidate should be comfortable telling stories with data and helping stakeholders understand what matters and what steps they can take to help their business
- Strong understanding of Tableau Architecture and product offerings
- Consulting experience preferred, strong communication skill
· Bonus Qualifications
- Statistical programming (R, SAS, Python)
- Formal Business Analysis tools and methodologies (Experience writing Business Requirements Documents, BPMN, Development Life Cycle activities, agile/scrum, etc)
- Additional Business Intelligence/Reporting Tools (PowerBI, Qlik, Domo, Looker, SSRS, Oracle, Superset, Business Objects, Snowflake)
- Data virtualization tools (Dremio, Denodo)
- Familiarity with Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) tools and methodologies (Alteryx, SSIS, Talend)
Position can be remote our based in our NYC headquarters.
- Understanding of data storage and warehousing concepts (normalization, dimensional models, data staging)
- Exposure to data science concepts and applications
- Experience utilizing REST APIs
- Experience with Salesforce
Come experience our spirited culture and work with a smart, dedicated and high-energy team in a stable and fast-growing company! Here is a small sample of our benefits and perks we offer:
- Comprehensive Health Insurance with generous employer contribution
- Matching 401(k) - $$$$
- Generous PTO Policy
- Virtual Team Lunches
- Wellness Program
- Monthly Mingles
- Birthday Celebrations
- Virtual Events- Happy Hours, Casino Night, Magic Show, Scavenger Hunt of National History Museum
At CoEnterprise, we believe diversity drives innovation. We are committed to creating and maintaining a workplace in which all employees have an opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of our business. In recruiting for our team, we welcome the unique contributions that you can bring. We value employees for their differences represented by a variety of dimensions including demographics, behaviors, work style and perspectives.
We are an AA/EOE employer.