Gatekeeper is a SaaS-based, next-generation Contract Management Solution. We help our customers to reduce risk, improve compliance and maximise value.
Due to our strong global growth, we are looking for a customer-focussed and highly analytical Implementation Consultant to join our talented Customer Success team.
As an Implementation Consultant, you will be a trusted advisor to the customer, helping them to succeed with Gatekeeper and ensure they receive maximum value from our solution. You will be responsible for understanding customer requirements, onboarding new customers and implementing features to set them up for successful adoption.
You will collaborate closely with Customer Success Managers, ensuring handover points exude confidence that the customer is in the safest hands and with no loss of knowledge. You will play an important role in a close-knit team to create new business processes, uncover opportunities and position yourself for success.
Note: This is a fully remote position, serving customers in North America time zones.
In this role, you will:
- Deliver customer implementations:
- Ensuring customers achieve their agreed implementation outcomes
- Migrate data into the Gatekeeper platform
- Understand the customer's business process to develop automated workflows
- Record the Time to First Value (TTFV) for each customer
- Set a high-value tone for the relationship to follow
- Act as a subject matter expert of the Gatekeeper platform, turning customer problems into Gatekeeper solutions
- Own Customer Satisfaction/Effort Scores for your customers and serve as their internal voice, providing fearless feedback on how we can better serve them to meet their desired outcomes
- Identify expansion opportunities, providing upsell/cross sell leads to the Sales team
- Identify advocacy opportunities by obtaining public reviews, testimonials and case studies
- Are you an experienced customer-focused professional with strong analytical skills?
- Do you have an incredible ability to listen, understand and implement customers onto a platform?
- Do you want to work in a fast-moving, fast-growing, fast-talking environment?
- Do you have what it takes to deliver value over and above expectations on a consistent basis?
If this sounds like you then please read on…..
- Familiarity with a software as a service (SaaS), recurring revenue business model and how Customer Success is key to this
- Experience managing and supporting customers in a technology driven environment that is focused on the Life Time Value (LTV) of the customer
- Hands-on experience implementing customers onto a platform
- The ability to apply project management and business analysis skills to your daily tasks
- The skills to effectively manage stakeholder expectations
- Demonstrable experience mapping data between systems
- Clear and concise communication skills across all mediums, verbal/video and written
- Be comfortable documenting business processes as clear logic diagrams
- Be a lifetime learner with a sense of humour and a lust for life
Do not apply for this job if:
- You are not fanatically focused on supporting customers to consistently exceed expectations
- You ever consider mediocrity acceptable
- You want to be the smartest person in the (virtual) room
- You have an ego bigger than your sense of humour
What we offer:
- Generous remuneration
- Flexible working hours: design your work schedule to match your lifestyle
- 100% remote working: live and work wherever you like - no more commutes
- Learning & Development opportunities for lifelong learners
- Technology: we provide everything you need to do your best work
- Generous holiday policy
- Monthly stay fit and healthy budget
- Gatekeeper retreats
We live by our company vision and values. If these ring true to you, then we’d like to talk to you.
Gatekeeper offers a diverse and multicultural working environment, currently spanning 14 countries. We respect each other’s differences and welcome candidates from all backgrounds.