Quality Architect Evangelist
Location: US / Remote
Provar is a group of diverse and talented individuals that helps companies reduce the time it takes to deliver high quality, reliable and error-free software solutions. Our flagship product is an innovative testing tool specialized for companies that are using Salesforce–the market-leading CRM platform. We pride ourselves on delivering test automation solutions that are comprehensive enough to satisfy developers while being intuitive enough for non-technical users to learn quickly. We are proudly globally distributed, we embrace remote work and we value inclusivity and unique perspective.
We have offices in Gurgaon (India), London (UK) and Nashville, Tennessee (USA).
You can learn more about us and discover more reasons to join the team by visiting: provartesting.com.
About the role:
As Quality Architect Evangelist at Provar, you will have the opportunity to make a great impact in both contributing to and executing our vision for strategic community engagements in conjunction with our teams, our DevOps and Salesforce strategic consultants, and leveraging your experience as a QA and Salesforce professional to shape our Provar community narrative.
What you'll do:
You'll be responsible for:
- Assisting with the definition and implementation of a strategic community practice, specifically around QA and test automation, and how they align with our core offerings and broader community
- Adding value in the QA community through engagement in company forums, industry groups and events, and creation of media content (talks, blogs, podcasts, articles, webinars, etc.). Being recognised as a QA expert and thought leader
- Running QA workshops with customers, assessing their QA practices and giving them practical guidance on how to get started with, or improve their proficiency in quality and test automation
- Providing input into Provar's product strategy and roadmap, contribute to the product design process, and construct opportunities for customers to influence our product roadmap
- Working with customers and partners to collect feedback, testimonials and case studies to support Provar's marketing campaigns
- Providing important feedback into understanding Provar's product position and brand awareness within the QA industry
- Assisting with creation of high quality training courses for University of Provar, covering the range of skills and techniques used within quality management, test automation and advanced Provar features
- Monitoring industry trends, recommended practices, techniques, etc. across the QA and automated testing landscape to identify industry trends
- Creating content for general QA and Salesforce testing community that is sourced from internal stakeholders and customer champions
- Experience with the software testing process, enterprise sales and marketing, and familiarity with the Salesforce QA and development lifecycles
- The ability to engage, collaborate, and listen to others, while adjusting communications to diverse global audiences
- A data driven approach to be able to make strategic decisions based on data analysis and interpretation
- The drive to produce quality work with a sense of urgency needed to meet team and company objectives; ability to consistently meet objectives
- Excellent skills in written communication
- The ability to build strong relationships of trust with internal and external stakeholders
- A technical predisposition and the desire to learn
- A bachelor's degree, preferably
- Highly organized; Able to deliver on time.
- Autonomous, and motivated to succeed
- Resilient, determined, and a believer in Provar's mission
- A genuine believer in diversity and fairness