Abercrombie & Fitch Co. is a portfolio of lifestyle brands including Abercrombie & Fitch, abercrombie kids, Hollister, and Gilly Hicks. Reaching customers across 120+ countries, we strive to create customer-centric, omni-channel experiences for our global customer base.
How do we do it? Every day, our associates show up and empower one another to stay curious and think big. As a team of relentless innovators, we aren’t afraid to dream boldly. We are accountable and aim to the highest caliber to understand, push boundaries and embrace change. We coach, mentor, care, and bring our best selves every day because we are in this together. Whether you lead yourself, a team, or the company, everyone is a leader at A&F.
The Associate of Digital Analytics will be responsible for end-to-end data analysis with a focus on digital split testing. They will partner with developers to set tagging expectations and test execution, set up and QA tests, perform data analysis within Adobe Analytics, as well as create and present key findings and actionable insights. Key stakeholders include but are not limited to Marketing, Product and User Experience, Merchandising, Apps and Personalization. Digital Analytics support will include insights, analysis, and optimizations across global web and app features that are being split tested. Excellence in both analytics, storytelling and communication is key for this role.
What will you be doing?
- Lead end-to-end data process of testing through to presenting out key findings and actionable insights
- Build effective relationships with stakeholders– creative, operations and IT, analytics, product
- Align learning agenda with Product, Marketing, and Apps teams to optimize the onsite experience and testing calendar
- Summarize and quantify outcomes of features and effectively present & communicate them to various stakeholders with recommendations for test iterations
- Synthesize learning and socialize with senior leaders
- Provide input on future website / app enhancements based on knowledge of website / app performance and prior analysis/test results from the “learnings repository”
- Provide an objective source of truth to assess features and testing opportunities
- Escalate issues to leadership for resolution
- Partner across the Data & Analytics organization to pair onsite data with qualitative findings and customer data
- Perform Ad Hoc queries and analyses that combine multiple tools, data sources and types to supplement test reads generated by the testing platform
- Evolve and standardize dashboarding and analysis approach and templates
- Independently identify "low hanging" optimization opportunities on the site that increase conversion or/and profitability or enhance user experience
What will you need to bring?
- 1-2 years' experience preferred in data analytics, split testing, eCommerce or other related field, however no experience required
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferred degree in math, economics, analytics, business
- Knowledge of Web Analytic tools and data visualization (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Tableau, Power BI, as well as Taplytics, Optimizely, Target, or other testing platform)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to present to leadership, non-technical and technical audiences
- Ability to consolidate and package results and insights into well-organized, consumable presentations with actionable recommendations and strategies
- Understanding of e-commerce, usability principles and site technologies
- Interest in developing and activating data-driven strategy to enhance customer experience
- Strong project management skills
- Strong in MS Office core suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Must perform well in high pressure situations, balance competing priorities, and demonstrate the ability to work without significant direct supervision
ABERCROMBIE & FITCH CO. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
This position is not open to applicants residing in or otherwise based in the State of Colorado. The work location is flexible if approved by the Company, except that the position may not be performed remotely from within the State of Colorado.