Phocas is a software provider that is committed to helping people feel good about using data. Phocas offers solutions for Analytics, Budgeting and Forecasting and Financial Statements that work seamlessly together to help businesses report, budget and act faster by putting data in the hands of decision makers.
As a Product Marketing Manager, the primary purpose is articulate, present and promote Phocas' products in a way that will strengthen our brand, clearly explain the unique value they bring and support sales growth.
Our Budgeting & Forecasting and Financial Statements products help businesses report, budget and react faster, while engaging all stakeholders with intuitive tools that take the pain out of multiple iterations and back-and-forth processes. Our software brings together organizations’ most useful data from an ERP and other business systems and presents it in a way that makes it easy to analyze by anyone. Phocas simplifies data management through powerful analytics and visualization tools and revolutionizes the way people interact with their own information.
- Developing effective product go to market strategies and plans (pricing, advertising and product launching, journey’s for varied C-suite audience and customer and prospect types.
- Performing market research to deeply understand our buyer characteristics and identify opportunities, trends and competitive intelligence.
- Translating technical and product documentation into benefits relatable to the user and market.
- Crafting compelling product messaging and marketing content to be used across marketing channels that differentiates new products and services from others in the market.
- Supporting cross functional teams such as Customer Acquisition to shape the messaging and product story so they know how to best represent the product benefits and value to the customer.
- Measuring, reporting and optimizing the customer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage.
- Being the product expert for the marketing team.
- Promoting the value and story of the product both internally and externally.
- Collaborating with Product Managers and design team to ensure a consistent customer experience.
- Product Marketing experience with a business intelligence and/or financial software products.
- Bachelor’s Degree in either Marketing, Communications, Business or related field of study.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience as a Product Marketing Manager with a minimum total of 8 years’ in marketing.
- Experience in a Business to Business (B2B) technology or software organization.
- Product Marketing experience with a software product.
- Demonstrated experience in market analysis and product marketing tactics.
- Practical understanding of product evolution and how this relates to the consumer.
- Experience with HubSpot or similar Marketing Automation System.
- Understanding and experience in Phocas’ key market segments (manufacturing, wholesale distribution).
Fun / Fulfilling: Awesome culture and meaningful work!
Autonomy: Trusted to follow your passion and make it your own
Growth: Opportunity to be more – for you and the business
Wellness: We believe in a real work life balance and have a strong family orientated culture
In addition to a fun and fulfilling team and environment, other benefits provided include:
- 401(k) match
- Company paid medical, vision and dental with buy-up options
- Generous time off - 20-vacation days and 10-sick days plus generous company holiday schedule
- Remote work available
These 3 words are what Phocas endeavors to provide to our employees and underpins everything we do.
Phocas is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.