This is a fully and permanently remote work from home opportunity with a growing and stable company available in select states across the US: AZ, FL, GA, ID, KS, LA, MI, MN, NC, NE, TX, UT, VA
Are you excited by the thought of helping entrepreneurs across the country realize their dreams of building their own company? We have a bold vision of increasing the number of people who succeed in small business. To date, our team has put $5B of funding to use, helping launch over 20,000 businesses and creating nearly 100,000 jobs to the economy. We’re doing this by delivering innovative funding solutions and building the latest technology to help entrepreneurs across the country start and grow their small businesses. Our purpose goes beyond supporting entrepreneurs – we want our employees to feel as empowered as our entrepreneurs to make an impact on our clients and their careers.
Passion: You champion our mission and think like an entrepreneur.
Adaptability: Change isn’t scary. You embrace opportunities to adapt and bring others along.
Community: Connection is important. You lift others up because when they grow you grow.
Excellence: You thrive outside of your comfort zone. You jump at the chance to make things better and have insatiable curiosity.
Diversity: You encourage diversity, equity and inclusion. You help empower our community and foster an environment that encourages different perspectives and values each team member's individual experiences.
Our Account Representatives support small business owners who depend on our 401(k) plan administration services. A large part of the role is taking inbound calls from our clients to answer questions and assist in resolving issues of varying complexity. Review documents submitted by our clients and proactively keep them updated. Collaborate with our Plan Administration and Compliance team to get our clients IRS Form 5500 filings, distributions, loan requests, and other documents completed in a timely manner.
What You'll Be Doing
- Ability to talk to clients and resolve issues of varying complexity
- Manage a queue of clients and respond to their inquiries within a defined time frame
- Develop a basic understanding of retirement plans, specifically 401(k) Plans
- Partnering with financial institutions and custodians to help educate clients about their 401(k) structure
- Ability to navigate large volumes of workload with autonomy while also collaborating within your team and department
- Capability to walk clients through internal processes and systems to ensure a successful relationship with Guidant
- Be goal driven, desire to exceed expectations set
- Passion for client service and ability to work with clients in an array of situations
- Review documents submitted by clients for accuracy
- Must be 18 years of age
- Proven reliability in the workplace
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to adapt easily to process and organizational changes
- Ability to have difficult conversations with clients while maintaining professional demeanor
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Skills in customer service, organization, collaboration and problem solving
- A proactive approach to problem solving
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in a related field (business, finance, etc.) Preferred
- Basic knowledge of 401(K) plan structure, ROBS, and IRS/DOL Regulations Preferred
- Performs other duties as required
- Must pass a background check
- Must meet work from home requirements to qualify
For this position there are minimum work from home requirements that must be met in order to perform the essential job functions in a remote WFH environment. For any questions, please reach out to [email protected] prior to submitting your resume.
Our People are Key to Success: Work with a team of smart, creative, fun and highly motivated people
When You Grow, We Grow: Continue to learn with ongoing training, career pathing, and supportive leaders. In just six months of 2021, we have already promoted 28% of our organization!
Wellness: Top benefits and perks including comprehensive health coverage (with free premium option), competitive salary, and paid parental leave and a generous 401k match. Be able to disconnect with Paid Time Off of 3 weeks and 11 Paid Holidays.
Flexible Work Arrangements: Work from the enjoyment of your home office. We work with entrepreneurs every day; we want you to have autonomy within your work structure with company provided equipment.
Awesome Culture: Be part of Guidant’s award-winning culture and have the experience to connect through coffee with senior leaders or hit a home run being part of our company sporting events.
Empowering Equity and Inclusion: Be part of an inclusive work environment that gives employees a voice to speak up, be heard, and supported.