Your mission as a Front-end Lead at Time2play:
- Take full ownership of the Front-end and keep a constant overview of the software architecture and who is working on what
- Act as a consultant for the rest of your team, establishing a system that allows them to continuously develop
- Be hands-on as needed when developing software, reviewing code and brainstorming on the best approaches
- Work closely with the product team to ensure full alignment on priorities and understand the ‘what’ and ‘why’ so that together with your team you can achieve the ‘how’ in the best possible way
- Take full responsibility for quality assurance (including page performance) on the Front-end both from a code and visual perspective - the final product should be something you’re proud of!
- Fluent in English
- Experience in leading a team of developers
- Experience with complex software architectures and design patterns
- Strong knowledge of React, TypeScript and CSS
- SEO experience
- Thorough understanding of performance optimisation practices and techniques
- Experience with TailwindCSS
- End to end testing experience (eg. Cypress, Browserstack)
- Knowledge of Next.js
- iGaming experience
Why work for Time2play?
We are embarking on an ambitious new product dedicated to reviewing the best online gambling sites. The project is called Time2play and has a planned scope and scale never seen before in the iGaming industry.
We plan to use this as the basis of a true transformation of how consumers end up choosing their online casino or sportsbook - and prospectively many more types of products and services.
To do that, we need the best self-driven, talented, and adaptable people around us.
That’s where you come in.
We’re looking for a front-end lead who wants to grow with the product and be part of something truly groundbreaking.
What we offer in return:
- Full empowerment and the opportunity to really have your say on the final product
- Remote working & a brand-new office in Malta called "Oasis"
- Flexible working hours
- Relocation package if you move to Malta
- Competitive salary based on your experience
- Work equipment of your choice
- A genuine opportunity to progress and develop further
- Annual Reunion in a tropical place
- Annual Team Round-ups in the location of the teams choice