Are you a self-starter, experimental, and passionate about growing businesses through product design? We’d love to hear from you! HealthCare.com is at a unique crossroads. We’ve built a successful and sustainable core business that has put us in a place to strategically build complementary products. We believe our next products will have a massive impact on how people shop for, enroll, and use their health insurance.
This UX Designer will work with Healthcare.com's Consumer-facing teams, which are focused on building a delightful customer experience for our customers. This role offers the opportunity to work across different products to deliver meaningful results for our internal users and the members & providers they serve.
What You’ll Do:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work with product managers, technical leads, engineers, and business stakeholders to ship products, flows, and features that facilitate and improve Healthcare’s consumer-facing assets
- Own specific product areas of focus + depth while helping guide the holistic customer journey
- Collaborate with other product designers across the organization; give and get feedback on design work during critiques
- Structure and conduct outcomes-driven user research and usability testing
- Contribute to Healthcare.com’s design systems
- Contribute to and lead design-driven greenfield work involving key team members and stakeholders to discover near-term and long-term areas of opportunity
What You Have:
- 5+ years of experience in product design, preferably in-house at a healthcare technology company
- Portfolio demonstrating the ability to solve difficult problems through multiple case studies for the different customer segments
- Experience driving user research, experimentation, and referencing and interpreting analytics to validate design decisions
- Ability to analyze and deconstruct complex systems into smaller bits & pieces and express complexity simply and cleanly through elegant user experiences
- Exceptional foundational design skills, strong product thinking skillset, deep understanding of information architecture, and familiarity with front-end development basics
- Strong collaboration with product managers and engineers on product specs, requirements, road mapping, QA, and facilitating progress at all stages of a project
- Iterative design methodologies and the drive to gather feedback early and often
- Highly developed time-management, prioritization, and organizational skills
- We value designers from diverse backgrounds and will consider candidates with different types of relevant professional experiences in determining qualification
Who You Are:
- Ambitious and innovative: We are looking for a passionate and experienced Product Designer to help lead and execute on a high-priority, consumer-facing initiative
- Results-oriented: You’re guided by measurable outcomes of A/B tests, optimizing for ROI, and building for scale
- Passionate about interaction design, visual design, prototyping, and user testing. You’ll be responsible for creating high-quality design solutions for App, Mobile, Tablet, Web that are human-centered, simple, elegant, and meet business goals.
- Medical, dental, and vision with 100% company paid premiums for the employee
- Up to 15 days of paid time off
- 11 company observed holidays with an additional 3 floating holidays
- Annual learning and development stipend
- 8 weeks of paid parental leave
- EAP services
- 401k plan with company match
- Most importantly, an inclusive company culture established by an incredible team!
Get to Know Us!