We are currently searching for a new People Operations team member — preferably based in European time zones — to join us at Sketch. We’re a successful remote company, growing fast, with an amazing history and a People Ops department with a huge potential. Does this sound like the challenge you are looking for?
Last year, we hired 56 new team members, doubling the company's size, and established new processes, guidelines, and tools. This year, the People Ops team has big ambitions to facilitate new processes and ensure our employees can stay focused and passionate. At the same time, our workforce keeps on growing and our hiring efforts are still in full motion. We’re continuing to hire throughout the company and we want to make sure that we are reaching out to the best people out there.
We’re looking for someone with several years of experience in tech recruitment. You’ll help us hire for Technology & Product teams. We need your support in sourcing, talent pipelining, and being in charge of the entire recruiting process. You will also be responsible for employer branding and any hiring training for tech team members, educating them on best practices.
We are searching for senior tech recruiters with strong sourcing skills. You will be responsible for the entire process, starting with sourcing until negotiating the job offer with the candidates. It’s important that you have experience facilitating the entire recruiting process, and are able to partner closely with tech leads to hire great developers.
- you’ll know what an infrastructure team does, you can easily identify and distinguish front and back end developers, and technology terms sound familiar to you.
- understand the importance of great candidate experience and you make sure Sketch candidates receive the best possible experience during the process,
- care about diversity and inclusivity and you have many ideas of how to improve diversity in tech teams,
- are a creative sourcer. You actively search for alternatives to LinkedIn and you investigate a lot about modern sourcing tools and practices,
- are a coach and mentor to the hiring manager and interviewers, by sharing with them best practices, offering guidance and support.
- work independently and you are hands-on, you respond quickly in a fast-paced environment and with any changing circumstances.
- are detail-oriented, well-organized, and able to efficiently prioritise tasks to get things done.
- demonstrated experience recruiting different tech profiles across many countries
- strong sourcing skills, creative approach to the candidates
- experience working in a global remote team
- great project management skills, excellent organization, and documentation across different platforms we use.
- a high level of enthusiasm and a positive attitude
We care about your wellbeing and your professional success, so we offer you:
- Full-time employment, with a flexible schedule
- International environment and working culture
- As many vacation days as you need
- Whatever training you need to develop in your job
- The option to work anywhere in European/African timezones
- An annual company meetup (when possible)
Even if you're not able to tick all of these boxes, we would still love to hear from you.