- Type: Full-time Contract
- Location: Remote (or in-office - Italy)
- 3+ years of professional Unity development experience
WHAT’S THE JOB ABOUT
We’re looking for an experienced Unity game developer that can help us build the next hyper-casual hit game.
- You will be building multiple game concepts every month and take the promising ones to the soft launch and release phases.
- You will work with an extremely talented team of other developers, artists, and designers, researching challenging new ways to play.
- You’ll be involved from start to finish in the ideation, planning, and execution of game ideas.
- 3+ years experience in Unity game development.
- Previous experience developing hyper-casual games
- Strong engineering skills and programming fundamentals
- Rapid prototyping skill.
- Capable to take over projects started by others.
- Proficiency in the English language.
Nice To Have
- Familiarity with ScriptableObject and Unity Atoms Library
- Computer Science Degree or equivalent