With so many companies transitioning to remote work, what we offer is more relevant than ever, and we are growing fast! All hands are on deck building our product and organisation, and growing our client base.
This role is dedicated to amplifying the impact of CEO decisions and actions. The main purpose is to support one of the founder CEOs with key strategic & tactical execution projects.
You have very strong project management skills, an incredible drive to get things done, you are obsessed with problem solving and experienced in enabling teams to achieve ambitious goals. You are used to supporting executives and are able to adapt quickly to ever changing and international environments.
Remote work is one of the great equalisers of our time, allowing people to secure employment opportunities from companies around the world, no matter where they were born or where they live.
Yet, at a time when remote work is exploding, most companies are finding it too complex, costly and time consuming to employ workers internationally. At Omnipresent, we’re cutting this complexity and providing our clients, and their remote workers, with a simplified, cost effective and legally compliant employment experience. With a network of legal entities across the world, coupled with an automation-focused tech platform, we’re building the premier global employment-as-a-service offering on the market.
You will report directly to one of the founder CEOs, thus you will be exposed to decision making and actions on an executive level. Your number one objective is to amplify the impact of the CEO by project execution on a tactical and strategic level. In essence you will...
- Supervise key projects, track progress and flag to the CEO if teams fall behind and/or additional resources are needed to achieve objectives.
- Help break down overall company objectives into quarterly departmental goals.
- Own departmental goal progress tracking.
- Identify and implement a company-wide project management tool.
- Create and maintain a dashboard/digital situation room for the leadership to understand progress, plans, and problems as well as company key performance indicators at all times.
- In support of the CEO prepare materials/presentations for board meetings, existing and new investors, internal or other external events.
- Prepare materials/presentations for weekly management and Omnipresent team meetings.
- Coordinate and prepare agendas for weekly management meetings and follow up actions.
- Organise quarterly or ad hoc offsite executive meetings.
- Take over important executive administrative work that requires a solid understanding of the founders intentions.
- Work on and own a culture of innovation encouraging everyone to constantly improve and innovate.
- Own important ad hoc projects that arise to support the Omnipresent leadership team.
- Show 100% commitment and be a true believer of the Omnipresent mission.
You are the sort of person that...
- Assisted executives with strategic and tactical project execution.
- Worked in a global environment and in a fully distributed manner.
- Worked with an international team all over the world across different time zones.
- Understands the startup approach to getting things done quickly.
- Understands the art of servant leadership and know how to get the best from others, particularly collaborating across the leadership team
- Has worked with highly effective teams before and managed multi-stakeholder situations.
- Uses tech tools to make teams more efficient.
- Has the ability to turn complex matters into creative solutions, with the capability to apply analytical/critical thinking to troubleshooting and problem resolution.
- Can coach team members or teams if necessary.
- Is educated to - preferably - master degree level.
- Has an entrepreneurial spirit and is excited at the prospect of being part of a team that is changing the way global companies operate.
- Has an extremely high clock speed and can pick up new concepts and projects quickly.
- Loves working in a global very diverse team.
- Thrives in a fast paced and ambiguous environment.
What’s in it for you (apart from the most fun and challenging ride of your life!)
- Executive exposure and progression: We are growing rapidly and this is a role that will progress as we scale.
- Shared ownership: Being a part of our journey means you will own a piece of Omnipresent.
- Annual vacation entitlement: 33 days including local weekday holidays.
- Equipment and infrastructure: We give you a budget for the equipment you need to work effectively wherever you are - we want you to be both productive and comfortable.
- Company retreats: We are planning company-wide retreats with the next one already being organised for September this year (COVID permitting), as well as socials and other team building activities.
- Flexible working: Work from anywhere in the world. We don’t care where or when you work as long as the job gets done. We are genuinely as flexible as work allows.