Okta is looking for a seasoned Product Analyst who loves to lead enterprise-scale IT programs for Finance at a rapidly growing company. In this role, you would be responsible for implementing, enhancing, and maintaining key finance systems. Although you are expected to be an expert on RevPro, this position is an exceptional opportunity for those who do not want to become pigeonholed and can take on additional applications.
- Implement, enhance, and maintain RevPro and other key finance systems
- Partnering with Accounting and Business Operations teams to plan and implement changes to existing SaaS applications.
- End-to-end program management for financial projects
- Manage system solution design and delivery including requirements gathering, configuration changes, testing and deployment.
- Perform technical evaluations of SaaS tools that complement Okta’s existing applications
- Designing secure, agile business processes to support a rapidly growing company
- Manage incidents for key business applications and coordinate with external vendors and internal stakeholders
- Identify and prioritize application integration opportunities among back-office applications
- Ensure Okta’s back office systems adhere to all IT general controls and fully supports Okta’s FedRAMP and HIPAA certifications.
- 3+ years’ experience in IT program/project management implementing
- 2+ years’ experience working with RevPro
- 1 year experience working with NetSuite or another CRM platform
- Knowledge in revenue recognition under ASC 605 and ideally ASC 606
- Experience implementing IT program governance & metrics
- Fluent with standard Finance practices & requirements for SaaS companies
- Fluent with SDLC
- Fluent with Agile principles and high proficiency with Jira
- Familiar with Financial compliance requirements
- Familiar with information security requirements