We are looking for a hard-working individual to join our company as a product engineer. This role will involve designing, building, deploying, and maintaining production code across several Givebutter products. As a full stack engineer, you'll have direct responsibility over the experience our customers have on a daily basis.
Liran Cohen is the CTO of Givebutter and will be working directly with you. Currently, Liran fills most engineering functions across the company. You'll also be working with Liran to design, engineer, and deploy code in a production environment. You'll also be working with Max, our CEO and our customer success team to understand and implement feedback from our customers.
- Design, build, and deploy Givebutter's fundraising products (i.e. givebutter.com/fundraise, givebutter.com/collect, etc...)
- Work with our Customer Success team to find customer pain-points and feature requests that can be solved in our product
- Improve engineering standards, deployment infrastructure, performance, testing, and code quality
- Strong experience in Laravel and PHP
- Experience building robust frontend experiences (Tailwind CSS a plus)
- Experience working with REST API’s, code packages, deployment tools
- Experience turning ideas and mockups into well-executed code
- Track record of deploying apps at scale with easily maintainable code
- Design experience is a plus
- Experience building user-facing products
Remote Work: Work from anywhere in the United States.
Health Insurance: We offer Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance covered 100% for employees.
Stock Option Plan: We offer meaningful equity in the company to all early employees.
Vacation and Holiday: 15 days paid vacation time to start plus additional days per year with the company. We also take off all 10+ Federal Holidays and provide 2 floating holidays.
Team Retreats: Team trips each year to meet and work in person as soon as it is safe to do so.
Discretionary Budget: We provide elective reimbursements for home office expenses, charitable donations on Givebutter, and more.
Training and Development: Take part in department and company-wide training and development.
Love What You Do: We are a mission-driven company serving the charitable sector. Feel good about the work you're doing and the company you work for.