Array is revolutionizing how businesses leverage and enhance consumer data. Our platform (APIs, components, and rules engine) enables innovative companies and developers to seamlessly integrate credit and identity data into their apps, websites or workflows. Founded by serial entrepreneurs (with several exits), we’ve been nearly doubling revenue annually. We’re looking for passionate and creative teammates to help us scale and supercharge the company. If you’re looking for autonomy, impact, and cutting-edge FinTech, we’d love to hear from you. Though fully remote, our team is the foundation of our success. We strive for diverse backgrounds, opinions, and approaches. We encourage respectful dissent, digging for the truth, so that we can deliver the best product for our clients and users. Continuous improvement, experimentation, and a clear mission stretch us individually and together.
We are building out the latest generation of credit reporting services supporting hundreds of thousands of visitors daily, on mobile and desktop. We are seeking an experienced, results-driven, and passionate MS SQL/DBA developer to join our remote team. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter and has excellent communication skills. Our collaborative environment relies heavily on innovation, technical savvy, and problem-solving skills. Interested? We'd love to hear from you! And we are always esp. happy to see any pointers you may have to your work on Git (GitHub, GitLab, etc.) or a personal Web site.
- Key member of technical team responsible for key transaction database systems
- Responsible for design, development and implementation of database changes in a SQL Server environment
- Acts as liaison with Database operations team and Development Team
- Translates business requirements from multiple business units to database structure
- Responsible for implementation and support of ETL, monitoring and reporting processes
- 5+ years of SQL Server experience with both DBA and Data Development / Architecture Skills (T-SQL, SP’s).
- Experience working with development teams to deliver database objects and database code as needed..
- Ability to reverse engineer stored procedure and table relationships from front-end systems and end-user requirements.
- Experience understanding and documenting system data flow.
- Experience interacting directly with operations management in a call center or financial services environment.
- Experience and competence creating operational requirements and turning those requirements into data-outputs.
- Understanding of end-user reporting concepts (date grains, dynamic grouping, filtering).
Great products and great ideas don't happen by accident. Our goal is to grow through the recruitment of truly exceptional people, and we appreciate your application. Teamwork is the foundation of our success, and we look forward to getting to know more about you! Thank you again for considering Array—have an innovative day!
The Array Recruiting Team