Protocol Labs is seeking a dynamic Operations Manager with a proven track record of managing day-to-day organizational operations, preferably in a startup or tech-focused environment. This individual will collaborate directly with multiple teams and individuals across Protocol Labs to enable efficient and scalable operations across an array of functions.
About the role
- Support day-to-day operations within Protocol Labs, collaborating where needed with multiple teams and individuals to complete a myriad of tasks and projects across an array of functions, including People Operations, Recruiting, Finance, Events, Vendor Management, L&D and more
- Within these functions, you might help facilitate or oversee operations within people programs, hiring, travel, financial ops, events, vendors, learning and development and more
- Be a contributor-of-all-trades, utilizing resources at your disposal to tackle various challenges and drive innovation in our operations
- Enable productivity and efficiency in our fully remote and distributed network by streamlining processes and creating and/or improve on existing process documentation
- BA/BS degree
- 4+ years of org operations experience, preferably in a startup or in the tech industry
- Excellent Google Suite skills
- Ability to solve problems and develop scalable processes independently and resourcefully
- Ability to adapt to ambiguity and changing internal and external environments, and working through decisions without complete information
- Passionate about the employee experience; customer service mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to translate data for different audiences
- Thrive in a collaborative team environment, and possess the ability to build and maintain successful relationships with all levels of the organization, achieve credibility, and have the ability to influence outcomes
- Ability to adhere to deadlines while collaborating with multiple teams and individuals
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy with your own work and reviewing the work of others
- Past experience in remote and distributed companies
- Strong interest in cryptocurrencies, OSS and decentralized work
- Working knowledge of Github, Notion, and Discord
What’s it like to work at Protocol Labs?
Protocol Labs mission is to improve humanity’s most important technology, the Internet. We build protocols, systems, and tools to improve how it works. Today, we are focused on how we store, locate, and move information. Our projects include IPFS, Filecoin, libp2p, and more.
As a distributed team, we hire anywhere in the world, and at various levels of experience (entry, senior, staff). We look for people with unique perspectives and diverse backgrounds.
We have a great benefits package, including parental leave, contributions to your retirement, competitive pay, and unlimited time off. For U.S.-based employees, we also provide platinum-level health, dental, and vision coverage for you and your family.