Salesfloor is an award-winning virtual selling platform that combines clienteling, virtual selling and mobile point of sale tools. Store associates use Salesfloor to deliver personalized and convenient experiences for customers on any channel through live chat, video calling, e-mail, SMS and more.
Today, 45,000 product experts from stores around the world have driven more than $2 billion in sales (USD) using Salesfloor. Salesfloor is redefining the role of today’s associate to drive sales and differentiate the customer experience.
Founded in 2013 in Montreal, Canada, Salesfloor is a profitable company, on a mission to unlock the power of today’s omnichannel sales associate by connecting them with shoppers online and in-store. Our team of “Salesfloorians” believe that associates are product experts, trusted advisors and social influencers for customers in their local communities. In today’s omnichannel world, retail chains have a unique opportunity to leverage their biggest competitive asset: their people.
We are looking for a full-time permanent Technical Support Advisor to own the Salesfloor experience. This is fast-paced role responsible for assisting clients throughout different regions providing the highest level of customer service, resolving support inquiries, and troubleshooting technical issues. Deeply curious and committed to understanding the needs of our clients and prospects.
This position will include day-to-day management of customer’s proactive and reactive cases, monthly/weekly reporting, and direct support of client technical requests. Other tasks will include reviewing customers’ portfolio needs, identifying actionable issues, customer training and orientation meetings, and making a recommendation on improving a variety of key customer experience metrics.
- Deliver product support to end-users of Salesfloor, via remote connection and follow up with product satisfaction
- Gather symptom information to determine product issues
- Interact with customers providing information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services
- Manage new support cases and follow through to completion
- Create dispatch orders detailing observed issues, troubleshooting performed and possible resolutions
- Troubleshoot with customers and/or dispatched service providers to resolve issues
- Generate customer reports / scorecards using templated tools
- Meet with customers to introduce them to Live Operations’ service platforms and the Salesfloor product line
- Meet with customers to review performance reports and opportunities to improve site or asset performance
- Provide on-call support
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- A related post-secondary education or certification would be an asset but not required
- 3 or more years of Help Desk/Call Center Experience would be highly preferred or a similar position
- Experience as a Service Advisor, Customer Service Support Specialist or Help Desk Support Specialist
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask and take on multiple assignments
- Proficient with MS Office and able to learn other software programs
Although we work hard when we need to, we also believe that a good life balance overall produces better results at work, so we offer:
- While our office in Montreal is available to everyone, a flexible work from home program is currently the norm.
- Health care and dental coverage for all full time employees (Blue Cross)
- National telemedicine service, paid for by the company for full time employees enrolled in our benefits program.
- Generous compensation and stock options.
- Everyone at Salesfloor is agile, engaged and ready to contribute to impact the growth of our business.
- Seasoned employees, new hires and founders all work together and help each other every day.
- Founders and leadership team have a proven track record for successful start-ups and previous exits.