Here at Elevate Security, we’re building the world’s first-ever proactive insider risk platform focused on enabling enterprises to get ahead of breaches by identifying the users most likely to cause an incident and orchestrating additional security to minimize the likelihood of incident.
We’re looking for exceptional and passionate people to help us build this future and redefine the burgeoning security landscape.
WHAT YOU’D WORK ON
As our Digital Marketing Manager, you will be charged with utilizing the latest digital tools to communicate Elevate Security’s story quickly and cohesively to our target audience via multiple digital media platforms and reporting the metrics. Your ultimate goal will be to not only spread the word of Elevate Security but to also develop a quality follower base, increase online engagement, and build up contacts within our database.
Serving as the content syndication program lead and account journey manager within the Elevate marketing team, you will co-own and maintain the strategic roadmap, communicating progress and outcomes to the broader organization. Data-driven and with an eye for business impact, you will influence and work cross-functionally with our product marketing, content generation, and demand generation functions.
- Provide strategy for overall audience growth and lead generation
- Manage website for weekly sprint and updates when appropriate
- Continually test and optimize to drive outsized results through targeting, bidding strategy, ads, and landing pages
- Help execute online events/webinars
- Manage Content Syndication relationships
- Responsible for managing all paid media (linkedin and paid ads)
- Analyze and report results using relevant tools, including Google Analytics, etc
- Ensure leads are cleaned, imported, notified
- Manage data hygiene
- Help lead creative direction
- Occasionally assist demand generation team with email campaigns
- Report, analytics from websites, digital media, etc.
We’d love to hear from you if several of the following describes you:
- 4-5 Years of experience as a Digital Marketer
- Experience in interactive/online marketing & advertising
- Experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies
- Hands on experience with CRM and Marketing Automation
- In depth knowledge of different & modern digital marketing channels
- Experience in the cybersecurity marketing
- Experience in Marketing in a Startup environment
- Degree in Marketing, Digital Technologies or similar relevant field is a plus
Are a highly effective communicator
- Scrappy and quick on your feet
- Are curious, inquisitive, and able to out yourself in the shoes of our target audience
- Are able to find gaps in the market and create new ways to fill the gap through strategic marketing
- Are able to work with both tech, marketing, and sales team to accomplish goals
- Are able to steer the direction of the Elevate Security brand, and create a distinctive presence in the marketplace
- Are able to write copy
- Are very familiar with social media and understand how to leverage paid traffic as part of an overall strategy
- Think strategically about marketing trends and how to leverage them in a way that is authentic to the Elevate Security brand
- Meet deadlines
- Are consistently creative
WHY WORK FOR US
We’re a mission-driven startup that values individual diversity and skills. Here are some of our values. Hopefully, they resonate with you:
- Strength lies in our differences, not similarities
- The currency of trust is transparency
- Explorers, not tourists
- We are all in Customer Success
- All for one, one for all
- We are all accountable to each other
WHAT MAKES ELEVATE SECURITY A GREAT PLACE TO WORK?
- We care about your career. At Elevate Security we encourage each other to constantly grow and expand our skills and knowledge.
- At such a small, tight-knit startup, you matter tremendously and your contributions make an immediate impact.
- We have fun! No matter how fast we grow or how busy we are, we always remember to laugh and enjoy each other and our clients.
- Balancing our careers and personal lives is important to us. We want you to work where and when you work best.
- Embracing our culture of diversity, constant learning, and collaboration makes us a better team and helps us build a better product.
- We are mission-driven. We never lose sight of why we do what we do.
- We’re genuinely nice, optimistic, inclusive, and empathetic people. We won’t hire jerks.
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Unlimited vacation (minimum 3 weeks)
- Paid time off for volunteering
- Professional development funds
- Parental leave
For insights into our interview process, check out our “How We Hire” post. It has changed a bit since we are all WFH now, but the fundamentals are still the same.
We look forward to hearing from you!