Exciting role to be part of a growing dynamic finance team. This role is hugely varied and will provide the candidate with excellent exposure across the broader finance team.
- Responsible for the month end and year end reporting close process for all assigned entities (including consolidation) ensuring timely completion and accuracy in line with FRS102.
- Maintaining a close working relationship with other finance functions such as AP, AR, Revenue as well as FP&A and our external partners.
- Responsible for statutory and tax compliance for assigned entities. This will involve end to end preparation of statutory financial statements (including consolidated financial statements), corporate income tax returns, indirect tax returns for all applicable jurisdictions and other statutory compliance filing.
- Ensuring compliance with group accounting policies, processes, and procedures.
- Manage intercompany related transactions (payments, invoicing, cross-charges, reconciliations etc) while ensuring compliance with transfer pricing agreements and latest laws and regulations.
- Responsible for the maintenance & adherence of the wider finance team and business to the group chart of accounts across the P&L and balance sheet.
- Responsible for the preparation of consolidated monthly management accounts and leadership/board reporting providing detailed analytical review of budget to actuals and prior periods.
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives to support system and process improvements for the month end closing cycle.
- Help lead the implementation of best practices including the standardisation and improvement of processes, procedures, controls and systems to scale our business.
- Participate in ad-hoc projects as required.
Teamwork provides an intuitive SaaS platform for Client Services companies to become efficient, organized, profitable and happy! Our platform has revolutionized how companies manage their daily workflows for improved automation, productivity, and profitability. It acts as the ‘one-stop-shop’ practice management solution enabling our customers to track, manage, and invoice their projects. Our relentless customer-focus has been rewarded with thousands of amazing customers all across the globe and millions of users who sign in every day. We pride ourselves on creating market leading software, working with outstanding people, and going above and beyond for our customers. Trusted by more than 20,000 teams across 170 countries, Teamwork is in acceleration mode as we set our sights to become the undisputed Project Management platform for Client Services companies everywhere.
We believe in hiring great people and look to ensure everyone has the best possible experience of work, everyday. We strive to be open and transparent, humble and customer focused. And we thrive on curiosity, getting results and working together relentlessly to deliver excellence. We are a company of action, full of triers and doers: we try things, we make mistakes, and we learn from them. Our personality is unmistakable: we work hard, take joy in our wins and each other’s successes and important life events. And we care and support each other when life throws lemons. More than anything we embrace a straightforward approach to getting things done. We are fanatical about our customers: and when talent meets passion, success happens.
We are a remote-first team, with the option to work out of our Cork HQ campus, Belfast or Boston hubs – or fully remotely. At Teamwork we believe that work is what you do, not where you sit.
Teamwork is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
- Third level degree & a recognised accounting qualification with at least 3-5years PQE (preferably with Big 4 accounting firm)
- Previous experience in a GL accountant role with good technical knowledge and experience of working with an ERP System – preferably NetSuite. Proficiency in MS Office especially excel and word.
- Proven ability of working in a dynamic team, good interpersonal skills, strong analytical skills, strong communicator and experience of working with and reporting to senior leadership.
- Energetic, driven and solutions focused. An ability to work on own initiative while working to tight deadlines with a high attention to detail.
- Experience of working in the Software or Technology industry (Preferably SaaS).
- Experience of working on Growth Companies with annual Revenues of >$100m trading in multiple jurisdictions in multiple currencies with multiple legal entities.
- Hands on experience of designing and implementing policies, procedures and systems.