To support our growth and improve further our operational excellence, we are looking for a global Process & Quality Lead in our Managed cloud operations. As Process & Quality Lead, you will be accountable for defining and implementing our processes, leading a team of ITSM experts, and driving the continuous improvement in quality. You will be part of Managed Cloud operations leadership team and reporting to Managed Cloud Operations Director.
In the role of Managed Cloud Process & Quality Lead, you will be responsible for:
- The ownership of processes within Managed Cloud operations (definition, design, implementation, training, and continuous improvement)
- Quality system and high-level procedures in Managed Cloud operations to ensure our operations meet quality standards and ISO requirements
- Leading a team of experienced Process Owners/Managers, reporting specialist,s and ITSM tooling experts, including people manager duties such as hiring, coaching, target setting, and growth planning
- Planning Process Owners/Managers engagement and allocation to support our delivery teams and customer services
- Service Reporting framework and KPIs, SLAs, and metrics on high level
- ITSM tooling development and support
- Service onboarding (introduction) framework to ensure successful transition and start of our new services
- Supporting Pre-sales and Offering teams in ITSM delivery context
- Support in identifying tailored customer process items based on client contractual requirements and adoption of the same in delivery
- Act as a senior manager and work closely with our internal and external stakeholders (Managed Cloud delivery heads, other unit leaders from sales, offering, professional services, and our customers)
In order to be successful in this role, you will need:
- +5 years of experience in IT Service and Process Management
- +5 years of experience in Team Management roles
- In-depth understanding of ITIL
- Experience in IT operations and continuous services
- Experience in process design and implementation at an organization level in a global company.
- Customer centric approach
- Excellent communication skills, fluent English
- “Get it done” attitude
- Engaging directly with external customers in case of onboarding support, process definition and escalations.
Skills that would be a plus:
- Previous experience working with public cloud solutions
- Strong interest in technology and public cloud
- Experience working in Agile environments
- ITIL v3 or v4 certification (intermediate or expert/managing professional)
- Previous experience in ISO certification requirements and implementation
- We have 200+ AWS experts, 100+ Azure experts, and 70+ Google Cloud experts working together in teams. You will have brilliant and friendly colleagues from 19 different offices in 10 European countries, comprising 30+ nationalities.
- You have lots of opportunities to develop your expertise while working together with our top European Cloud Professionals. We promote knowledge-sharing culture through Tech & Beer sessions, workshops, Open Community events to name a few. You can participate in world-class public cloud training to ensure continuous learning with a personal training budget – we want you to grow.
- Wide range of benefits like private health care, certificates paid, wellness benefits, a high-end laptop, and a smartphone of your choice.
- Events & fun – besides all your interesting work assignments, feel free to enjoy our extra-curricular activities such as clubs, virtual coffees, after work, etc. And of course, we welcome new activities open-heartedly if you have anything in your mind.
Check out our Instagram profile to get more insights into the daily life at Nordcloud!
Please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile and we’ll get back to you!
Nordcloud is a European leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. As well as partnering with VMware, Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is featured in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 700 employees and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects for companies ranging from mid-size to large corporates. IBM announced its acquisition of Nordcloud on December 21, 2020.
We are digital builders born in the cloud. Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the tech industry!