J2 Cloud Services Talent Acquisition Team seeks a Corporate Recruiter who will be responsible for identifying top tier talent, maintaining proactive sourcing activities and ensuring qualified applicant pools are identified while partnering with Hiring Managers and HR Business partners. As an ambassador of multiple brands, you will ensure all candidates have a world-class experience with us.
- Partner with hiring managers to understand business needs, create an effective job description and design and communicate a valuable recruitment strategy to include target companies for recruiting passive candidates, sourcing, employee referrals, associations, universities and postings.
- Assess potential candidates, screen, and interview and prepare a slate of qualified candidates to hiring manager. Manage continuous communication with the hiring manager and report search progress and recommend solutions to successfully find quality candidates.
- Facilitate the hiring process, negotiate salary and prepare candidate for on-boarding.
- Maintain relationships with hires to ensure their success in their new jobs.
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management.
- Recommend ideas and strategies to recruitment team that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting that deliver the highest quality results to the hiring manager and company.
Qualities and Skills you have:
- A minimum of 5-7 years of corporate recruitment experience with specific expertise in engineering & technology recruitment.
- Both In house and agency recruitment experience considered.
- Proven track record of leading full life cycle recruiting responsibilities for corporate and technology professionals for a multi-national corporation.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates in ATS, Jobvite, Taleo, etc. MS Office – including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple (20-25) searches and remote relationship management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills & the ability to work effectively with employees at all levels.
- Requires flexibility with the ability to work in fast paced, high pressure and rapidly changing environments.
- Strong written communication, organizational and negotiation skills.
- Must be a self-starter and self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
- Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment