Want to work for one of the world’s most innovative companies that’s fuelling digital transformation across the globe? Are you looking to develop your skill set with potential for career growth?
At Jitterbit, our mission is to make apps do more for the people who use them every day. We make this possible with solutions that democratize integration, making it fast, easy and cost-effective to seamlessly connect your data, apps, and devices.
Jitterbit is a Gartner Leader in the API and Integration platform space and we are looking for our next SDR gun to help drive our growth and expansion in the United States! With a new investor on board and continued growth, we are now after our next superstar. We are a tight-knit team with a fun, inclusive, supportive culture and tons of opportunities to grow. If you think you have what it takes to help us in our journey, hit the apply button below!
Primarily this role is responsible for qualifying inbound opportunities using a proven framework to create a pipeline to hand over to your sales colleagues. This role may also review and validate targeted outbound prospects and activities to support Account Executives across the US region where required.
- Maintain a quota of Sales Accepted Leads per month.
- Enthusiasm to call leads as soon as possible after they engage with us
- Self-motivation to make a certain number of prospect calls per day
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel the revenue pipeline
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e.: adding contacts, sending emails, strategic calling)
- Conduct high-level conversations with Senior Executives in prospect accounts
- Track all daily activity and progress via CRM
- Confirm and coordinate through verbal and written communication to assure all participating parties have the necessary information and attend as scheduled.
- Meet/exceed weekly objectives in scheduling, coordinating, confirming and executing qualified sales opportunity meetings
- Achieve monthly quotas of Qualified Opportunities and Closed Business
- 6 months to 1 year of sales related experience or track record of obtaining past quotas
- Bachelor’s degree with a propensity to understand basic technical concepts
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Exposure to Sales Productivity and CRM Tools; Salesforce.com, Outreach.io, Gmail, Linkedin, etc.
Key Personal Profile Characteristics
- Highly self-motivated
- Sense of pride in work
- Professional: communicates openly, operates with integrity, and leads by example
- Resilient with a positive “can-do” attitude
- Team play who sets colleagues up for success
- Intellectually curious
- Sense of urgency on getting things done
- Sense of humor
- Top-notch coaching & support to ensure success
- Being part of an amazing team
- Opportunity to grow into an Account Executive role
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.