In order to port over the next billion people into a secure and open financial system, you’re going to need a network of applications that connect to the fiat world… Wyre’s APIs make that happen.
Our mission is to empower fintech projects to execute their vision by offering them secure access to the largest financial network in the world (the Wyre Network).
To accomplish this mission, we’ve built a simple set of tools that allows fintech projects to materialize their visions. (1) Our instant Fiat-to-Crypto Checkout gateway is now being used by hundreds of applications (ie. MetaMask, Opera, BRD) to offer the best way to convert card payments into crypto, and (2) our flexible APIs (Transfers API, Custody API, Users API), allow projects to build e-wallets, merchant processing services, and money transfer platforms from the ground up.
We focus on compliance, licensing, regulatory, liquidity, and payment processing aspects so our partners can do what they do best, creating amazing tools on the blockchain.
As a Risk Operations Associate on Wyre’s Risk Team, you will play a meaningful role in identifying incoming fraud attacks, providing insight on fraud trends, and handling inquiries relating to our fraud decisioning systems.
- Collaborative with our Risk team to resolve incoming fraud customer complaints and issuer chargeback alerts
- Review suspicious account activities, diagnose account issues, and identify links to deter fraud attacks
- Coordinate with the Risk Team to update and maintain Risk Process, Policy and Operating Manual Documents
- Gather and organize weekly team meeting material, take meeting notes and follow on next steps
- Assist with ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Collaborate with Engineering, Sales, and Product to build internal tools supporting Wyre’s platform
- Improve existing policies and workflows and help build a strong, scalable process
- Help improve manual review accuracy and efficiency
- Assist in special projects and ad-hoc assignments, upon request
- Does not require sponsorship
- Forward thinking, quick to adapt, technologically adept with a a relentless focus on quality and timeliness
- Critical thinker who seeks to understand the business, its processes, risks and control environment
- Fosters trust, collaboration, belonging and is intellectually curious and has the analytical skill set to challenge conventional thinking
- Knowledge and/or strong interest in the cryptocurrency space
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Passion and drive and dedication to change consumer Fiat-crypto experience for the better
- 1-3+ years of queue based fraud investigation work.
- A keen eye for detecting and deterring fraud and risk
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and communication skills; teamwork oriented
- Solid knowledge of Card Not Present (CNP) environment
- Resourceful and ready to roll up their sleeves - no task or issue is too big or small
Naturally curious, idea generator, and problem solver
- An opportunity to build the future and freedom to work wherever you want
- Fair pay, no matter where you live along with a competitive benefits package
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Meaningful Equity options for all full-time employees
- 401(k) plan with corporate matching
- Computer setup of your choice
- Unlimited paid time off to relax and recharge
- Flexible work hours
- Opportunity to work in a growing startup
Please apply online: https://apply.workable.com/wyre/j/89154A4056/