We’re a fully remote SaaS software that helps businesses get feedback from their target audience. We help companies gather feedback on their websites, products, prototypes, concepts, and more. PlaybookUX works with Fortune 500 companies as well as startups and SMBs.
PlaybookUX is looking for our first Customer Success Manager to own both the Customer Success and Account Management functions. This person will drive growth and client adoption for PlaybookUX. You’ll resolve complex issues for our customers, and drive projects that optimize our customers experience.
Get in on the ground floor and join a fast-paced startup as the first full-time customer success employee. We’re a fully remote team so we’re looking for someone who thrives in this environment.
What you’ll do
- You will lead and grow the post-sales Customer Success function
- Set strategy and prioritize Objectives and Key Results
- Focus on the scalability of customer success tools by identifying repeated customer issues and working to build solutions that can be reused.
- You’ll interact with both product and sales teams to identify opportunities to enhance our product offering and best communicate our value proposition
- You will work to continuously improve our customer learning center.
- Understand the requirements and needs of the customer during the onboarding process
- Work with your internal resources to provide the customer with the right training and resources
- Interface closely with founders to share client feedback, resolve escalations, deliver outstanding client experiences and have an impact on the evolution of the PlaybookUX platform
- Conduct monthly video calls with enterprise customers
- Set up first webinar program and conduct weekly webinars for prospective clients and share new product features and releases
- Gather customer feedback through video calls, emails and Intercom messages
- You believe in doing right by the customer – a successful customer is one making the best use of the product
- You’re patient, an active listener, and an incredible communicator.
- You diligently engage and reflect on feedback and failure because you know there is always something to learn from an interaction
- Strong customer service experience preferably in a B2B SaaS role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English. Since this is our first customer success hire, you’ll be owning all customer interactions
- Friendly, engaging and professional
- Ability to translate complex topics into simple language that can be easily understood by customers
- Highly detail-oriented
- Ability to balance multiple initiatives
- Based in the United States
- Value working remotely and thrive in that environment
- Someone who is excited to join a growing startup at the ground floor
- Salary range: $45,000 - $50,000
- Performance based bonuses
- Generous PTO + accrue an additional day per year of employment
- Healthcare & benefits
- Fully remote/work from home
About working at PlaybookUX
PlaybookUX is a fully remote team across the globe.
At our core, the PlaybookUX software that helps collect and analyze customer feedback. We believe that giving and receiving feedback is the best way to improve and apply this to everything we do.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that our team is strengthened by building a team with diverse backgrounds. We are a female founded company and diversity is at our core.
We are bootstrapped, profitable and growing fast! We, the founders, continue to build and run the product day-to-date. We are a small team so you’ll make a big impact!
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/playbookux-customer-success-manager?via=REMOTEful