Looking for an opportunity to apply your technical skills to help unleash the power of data for the social sector? Join us!
You will be successful in the role if...
- You are eager to apply your experience to new challenges and continue to learn
- You are self-motivated, enjoy autonomy, and have an entrepreneurial mindset
- You are a team player and good communicator
- You love building highly functional, scalable, data-driven enterprise applications
- You are excited to work in a high-velocity, agile startup environment
- You are able to deliver as a member of a distributed engineering team
- You are serious about testing and have experience with automated testing frameworks
- Solve complex problems around data handling and processing
- Work across the entire stack (generalists welcome!)
- Help develop, maintain, and test code following TDD
- Implement and collaborate on new features
- Contribute to the maintenance and improvement of existing features
- Work closely with our product management team to identify product challenges and requirements for new functionality
- Provide thoughtful code reviews and technical insights to multiply team productivity
- You have 4+ years of experience as a full-stack software engineer
- You have experience with VueJS, Nodejs, GraphQL, MongoDB, Serverless
- You have some DevOps skills; able to get hands dirty on Linux, AWS, Docker, CI pipelines, etc.
- You have experience with source control (Git) and CI terminology and practices