We are a fully remote technology agency - comprised of colleagues who bring a daily commitment to transparency, efficiency, and helping. We approach our clients and colleagues with sincerity - and recognize that innovative tech solutions pair best with wholehearted teams.
Many companies talk about their awesome offices, flexible schedules, and cool events. We can, too. Great benefits, a 100% remote culture, ongoing training, and learning are part of BlueModus. But when you come to work here, you also become a part of an incredible team that we think separates us from other tech companies. We have created a culture that attracts bright, passionate, caring people who sincerely want to do their best for clients and each other.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Integrating creative designs and user experience (UX) functionality into content management systems (CMS), including Kentico, Sitecore, Umbraco, Sitefinity, and Contentstack.
- Building packages and deploying software to integration environments such as Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Assigning work to a small team of Web Developers who are working on several projects simultaneously.
- Contributing to an agile project team consisting of Designers, UX/UI Developers, Web Developers, Solution Leads, Projects Managers, and Strategists to help understand and document client requirements, estimate work, develop new solutions, and enhance existing solutions.
- Providing clear guidance and recommendations to clients on technical solutions to optimize value and foster trust.
- Actively conducting code reviews.
- Mentoring Web Developers to grow their technical skills.
- Building and maintaining internal tools to streamline our development process and enhance productivity.
- Promoting and collaborating on our development and coding best practices.
What You Need:
- 5+ years of experience with modern software design patterns, debugging, and refactoring.
- 3+ years of experience developing with traditional and headless content management systems (CMS), such as Kentico, Sitecore, Umbraco, Sitefinity, and Contentstack.
- 3+ years of experience leading a technical team.
- 3+ years of experience in a client-facing professional services role.
- 3+ years of experience with Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Experience resolving cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Experience with search engine optimization best practices.
- Experience with MS SQL.
- Experience with Visual Studio Tooling.
- Experience with code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Experience with continuous integration and automated build products like Team City and Azure DevOps.
What We Love Finding:
- Experience managing and organizing several work streams with different priorities.
- Experience working in an agency environment with multiple clients.
- Strong testing and quality assurance ethic.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interface directly with clients.
- Ability to thrive in an independent environment.
- Competitive salary between $110,000 to $130,000, with annual increases based on performance.
- Ability to work fully remote at home – we are a 100% virtual company.
- Get the checkup you and your family need with excellent health, dental, vision, and disability coverage.
- Recharge your batteries with ample paid time off, including 9 holidays and 20 vacation/flex days.
- Plan for your future with our 401(k) plan and 3% employer match.
- Team building “fun” days and other company-sponsored activities in different cities throughout the year.
- Whether you are an early riser or a snooze master, pick a schedule that works for you with flexible working hours.
- Tuition reimbursement and professional development opportunities with conferences & training.