Are you open for a new challenge as a Java developer? And do you want to work with the latest cutting-edge technology? It is The SHAZAM of Marketing! Then continue reading!
For Beatgrid media situated nearby Leiden, I am currently seeking experienced Java Developers , Fullstack developers and Frontend React Developers who want to be part of a very exciting Journey in a very cool environment.
This fast-growing media start-up is looking to expand their team, which already consist of data scientists, app builders, data infrastructure developers and marketing researchers.
- Work with clients such as Google, P&G, Mars, and others, to translate requirements into new cross-media analytics products
- Create efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Take ownership and initiative, be able to work independently
- Be able to make strategic decisions related to new technologies and products
- Translating new concepts into code
- Able to build scalable software
- Data challenges
- Extensive Java experience
- Spring boot experience
- Preferably Hibernate knowledge
- Working with Kotlin is a plus
- You are familiar with testing
- Front-end knowledge is a plus
- NoSQL knowledge
- Familiar with Kubernetes and Docker are a big plus
Skills & Experience
- Computer science or similar study background with at least a bachelor degree
- Minimum 3 years experience with web development, front-end and back-end
- Minimum 5 years experience with Java
- Bonus: Working with Kotlin
- Experience with unit testing
- Bonus: UX/UI design skills
- Attitude towards improving knowledge and learning, trying to find the best practices
- Open to receiving constructive feedback
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Embrace best practices
- Getting-things-done mentality
What is in it for you?
- Work with the latest cutting-edge technology, proprietary ACR technology, Java 15, Kotlin.
- Enjoy the dynamic of a start-up environment
- An abundance of exciting technology challenges
- Competitive salary
- Employee Stock Options (optional)
- Company retreats and fun events
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work from home when needed
- 24 vacation days
Does this job sound interesting to you? Please contact us.