At GoStudent, we work passionately every day to fulfill our mission in building the #1 global school! Headquartered in Vienna and founded in 2016, Gostudent is the leading, scale-up, venture-backed Edtech platform. With +86M€ raised from national and international investors we’re growing at 20 percent MoM and aim for 5x-10x growth within our international markets in the next 12 months. Do those numbers excite you? Then take this opportunity to be bold and make your mark.
You Deliver: You will design, implement, test, deploy and support infrastructure solutions. (CI/CD)
Your Team: You work alongside Product Managers, UX/UI Designers, QA Engineers & our Frontend and Backend teams and help them to deliver their work packages to production.
Automate Everything: Continuous process improvement should be in your DNA. Your primary goal should always be to automate everything you can, and develop tools and workflows that help us to grow and improve.
Proactivity: You like to try out new things, have ideas to challenge the status quo, you are not afraid of mistakes and when needed, you don’t sit back but roll up your sleeves to make things happen.
Who you are:
- Min. 3 years of relevant professional experience with application deployment, monitoring, test automation, CI/CD, etc.
- You have a deep understanding of the setup of development and testing environments for various languages/frameworks/platforms. (Node.JS, ReactJS, GoLang, Flutter, Android, iOS)
- You have experience with Apache Cassandra and ElasticSearch.
- You have a high level of experience with containers, Kubernetes and the management and deployment of applications with these platforms.
- You have experience with various automation platforms such as Gitlab and Jenkins.
- You have experience with Testing Automation and Code Metrics.
- Working proficiency in English.
What we offer you:
- An amazing and flexible startup atmosphere with highly motivated and open-minded colleagues
- Modern & developer-friendly TechStack (React, Redux, NodeJS, Golang)
- Opportunity to be creative and have a direct impact on the product
Flexible working hours, fully remote or/and in our modern offices in Vienna, Berlin, Lyon, London, Madrid, Milan or Athens
- Team events on a regular basis, coffee and snacks for free all week, beer and wine on Friday evenings
Career paths and the opportunity for professional career development
- International surrounding with private courses to improve your language skills
As we continue to conquer Europe and beyond, we are looking for born leaders who feel right at home in a competitive and fast-paced environment. You are daring and want to make a difference? Would you like to bring in your expertise and support GoStudent in achieving its goals even faster in close cooperation with our C-Level management and founders? As a part of the management team, you’ll be able to implement your big ideas, build processes and structures that ensure our ongoing growth and lead a motivated and passionate team to ensure they unlock their full potential! If this sounds good to you - board the rocket, fast-track your career and revolutionize with us the world of tutoring!