Every year, Genesys® delivers more than 70 billion remarkable customer experiences for organizations in over 100 countries. Through the power of the cloud and AI, our technology connects every customer moment across marketing, sales and service on any channel, while also improving employee experiences. Genesys pioneered Experience as a Service(sm) so organizations of any size can provide true personalization at scale, interact with empathy, and foster customer trust and loyalty.
We are looking for an exceptional individual to join our team to deliver mission-critical platform features. This is an exciting time to be at Genesys as we are innovating with speed and scale. and we are looking for team member to help deliver that vision.
You will be coding, designing, and leading a small team using various technologies such as Kafka, Redis and NodeJS.
A Successful Candidate Will:
- Help to design new products/features
- Lead a couple of local developers
- Implement code and mentor others to teach best practices
- Plan iterations with Product Management, and manage the team to deliver on-time with quality.
- Provide technical guidance to architecture and design.
- Support customers and operations, including PagerDuty management.
- Guide the QA team in developing test plans, and with automated functional testing, to ensure outstanding solution quality.
- Be the point of contact to communicate with other teams including QA, Operations, Customer Care, Product Management, Project Management, Professional Services.
- Extensive experience with best practices in software development.
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Highly organized and self-motivated, and demonstrated leadership traits.
- Ability to work well alone and as part of a distributed multicultural team.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Experience with leading or managing a team.
- Experience with building scalable and highly available microservices.
- Knowledge in DevOps principles, continuous integration, and cloud deployment best practices.
- Experience with Azure, Kafka and Redis
- Experience with building HTTP REST-based API, with solid understanding of synchronous and asynchronous request handling.