What you'll do Your job is to be part of a team who builds a state of the art telematics platform, that makes sense of the data collected by our custom built hardware. We receive detailed data and metrics for millions of vehicles globally, which is processed and interpreted to create actionable information for our customers. You will write high performance (C#, Java, Python, Rust) code and SQL queries to process and store this information in real-time.
How you'll make an impact
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, reliable code to develop high throughput, performance critical, scalable applications.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Perform Test Driven Development (TDD) by doing peer reviews, ensuring coding standards are followed, looking for logic errors and other bugs.
What you'll bring to this role
- 2+ years of relevant working experience
- Solid understanding of object-orientated or functional programming in C#, Java, or Python.
- Experience with SQL database design, optimization and writing queries.
- Working knowledge of web services including REST and MVC.
- Working knowledge with Git and Jira is preferred.
- Bachelor of Computer Science, Electrical/Software Engineering or other related degree.
- Bonus if you have:Cloud computing experience with GCP (preferred), AWS, or Azure.
- Docker, Kubernetes.
- Messaging queues such as Kafka, RabbitMQ
Our Tech Stack
- .NET Core 5.0
- Web services, REST APIs, object-oriented design, unit testing, optimization and multithreaded programming
- Google BigQuery, and Google Cloud Platform
- Docker, Kubernetes