Curious about the future of event marketing?
SpotMe is the event management platform for B2B marketers. With over 2 million users and 400+ customers, G2 and Forrester say we are one of the key contenders in the space. Brands like SAP, Pfizer, and KPMG use SpotMe to drive demand, build connections and grow revenue. Our software powers virtual events, webinars, and hybrid meetings with apps, video, attendee engagement, and analytics.
Behind the magic stands a curious, diligent, and humble team with over 30 nationalities. A team that feels a deep pride in the work they do, a team that cares for each other, and a team that always chooses to play the next game.
- Develop new live interactivity features for the SpotMe platform that increase participants engagement during online events and digital experiences.
- Develop new features and functionalities for our CMS - SpotMe Backstage as well as for our so called WebApp, an end user facing web application serving rich content to participants during live events, with a special focus on scalability to support thousands of concurrent users accessing the platform at the same time.
- Working on real-time features such as voting, chatting, posting questions and pushing emotions to others
- Optimize user experience, streamline workflows, improve feedback and reporting.
- Perform complete UI/UX redesign with ease of use, contextual aid in mind.
- Work in cross-team projects on new & improving existing features.
- Participate in brainstorming, specification, and design sessions.
- Maintain documentation, samples & best practices up to the highest standards.
- 3-4 years of experience in a similar position for a SaaS company.
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in computer science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Excellent English is a must - both written and verbal.
- Experience with SQL & No-SQL databases is a plus.
- Demonstrated success in designing and building complex web applications.
- Hands-on experience with real-time web concepts and architecture patterns.
- Proven experience in building highly scalable web applications
- Strong analytical, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Proactive, independent, completes tasks down to resolution.
- Knowledge of live streaming and web video player technologies is a strong asset.
We are in hypergrowth mode and with demand exploding, we are rapidly scaling and expanding our teams. If working with us in shaping the future is the opportunity you are looking for, we want to talk to you. Our Work From Anywhere approach enables maximum flexibility for all our talents.
SpotMe recruits, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, parental status, or veteran status.