- Design and deliver innovative software
- Develop websites to the specification provided
- Manage and prioritise workload
- 5 years + experience in a similar role (Desirable)
- Good knowledge of C#, ASP.Net, JQuery, SQL, CSS (and probably lots more)
- Loves writing code to solve problems
- Interested in the latest developments in .NET and development in general
- Flexible enough to get requirements and see it all the way through to release
- Open minded about approach or the technology to use for each problem
- Wants to work with the latest cloud based solutions
- Eager to share knowledge with the rest of the team
Your Skills and Interests:
- Exceptional people skills
- Team player
- Experience in a similar role
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Organised with a proactive approach to work
- Adaptable and flexible
- Salary: Competitive
- 33 days holiday, plus bank holidays, plus ‘BigChange Birthday’.
- Pension plan (NEST 4% employer, 4% employee - April 2019 onwards)
- Gym membership assistance £20 gross pay monthly (for 12 months).
- Free massage in the office
- “Motivational Mondays” – inspiring talks monthly from extraordinary people.
- Local fruit delivered weekly to the office.
- Being part of a supportive team with the ability to learn new skills and grow within the company.
- Experience cutting edge technology and be part of a company that is shaping the future.
Location of work: Home / Office Based (Leeds)