Magnolia is producing one of the market-leading CMS/DXP platforms used and loved by clients around the world.
Our unrivaled integrations and modern technology - our product is uniquely positioned in this market to enable enterprises to fully bring their customer-centric vision to life.
This is why our product is highly rated by all top analyst firms and serves premier clients spanning the globe.
In order to become an industry leader in headless, we are looking for a Frontend Developer with a passion for architecture and the latest front-end technologies.
Together with your team, you will be building our industry-leading experience framework by creating cutting-edge front-end solutions and putting them to the test by introducing them to our clients.
- Develop Frontend Solutions and Design Systems
- Provide thought-leadership on web development best practices and next-generation digital trends
- Test, maintain, and continuously improve our software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Create sustainable and reliable security and data protection settings
- Write technical documentation, as well as develop and maintain robust web style guides for our experience framework
- Be the technical expert in consulting engagements and pitches
What you bring to the table
- Great communication skills, focused on solutions, thinking independently
- Bachelor’s in computer science or related field, or significant equivalent experience
- Three years of minimum experience in web development with HTML, CSS, SVG, and JS
- Familiarity with multiple Frameworks (such as React, Vue, Angular)
- A strong visual and technical portfolio
- Knowledge of browser compatibility across multiple platforms and devices.
- Experience with JAMStack architecture and solutions (Gatsby, Nextjs, Nuxt,...) including cloud deployment is a plus
What we offer