We’re looking for a software developer to work on the Matomo Analytics open source core platform software and all our products. We have challenges to solve and need you!
We do the vast majority of our collaboration online. We are a small, flexible team, and when you come onboard you will play an integral part in engineering. You’ll help us to make our products better and deliver a great experience to our customers. You will be working closely with our founders to build the future of Matomo.
- Great communication and collaboration skills.
- Help make our development practices better and reduce friction from idea to deployment.
- Taking ownership of technical issues, and working with the team to resolve more advanced issues when necessary.
- Documenting product features and contributing to our user-facing knowledge base.
- Improving our web app(s) and web designs using HTML, CSS and JS.
- Make customers successful by investigating 3rd level support requests escalated by the Support team.
- 5+ years commercial experience in product development, security and usable interface design
- Skilled at writing automated tests and reviewing code
- Strong analytical skills and a passion for it to understand complex business logic
- Strong experience using databases and SQL
- Familiar with Linux command line
- Ideally familiar in developing with WordPress (used by our client’s website)
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- 100% Remote work position
- Must be within 4 hours of New Zealand timezone (NZST)
- A rewarding salary
- Remote work
- Flexible hours
- Working on a popular open source platform
- A huge “playground” to grow your skillset
- Co-working space paid for
- All home office equipment paid for (laptop, desk, chair, standing desk, lights, etc.)
- Immediate impact