* We are considering applicants from all over Argentina *
* We have operations & offices in Buenos Aires, Córdoba, Rosario, Bahía Blanca, La Plata, and Mendoza*
Since 2012 Avature has been growing at a 50% annual rate, resulting in an exciting work environment, full of technical challenges and learning opportunities. Our Senior Software Engineers play the lead in this journey, using their analytical and technical skills (and above all, their enthusiasm) to tackle the complex problems of a feature-rich yet user friendly enterprise application, driving forward the growth of a product used by thousands of users every day.
Your challenges and objectives:
- Achieve a rounded knowledge of our platform by understanding the complex interaction of a wide range of areas and services, from network layer to final user.
- Work on a product that involves several computer science areas, such as highly available and performant systems, top-notch security standards, and intuitive user interface design.
- Build a highly flexible platform which allows users to customize it through tailored configurations and UI options.
- Learn, collaborate with different teams and grow while tackling complex technical challenges in a fun and encouraging working environment.
Your day-to-day activities:
- Work with the Product Team on functional specifications of features (specs): interpret and analyze, but also give feedback for them.
- Design and write the code for the feature.
- Perform technical analysis of existing code and perform refactors to improve code quality.
- Perform code review.
- Promote and apply best practices during the entire development process, from the very early stages of technical analysis and design of solutions, to the monitoring in production.
- Work experience in software development
- Analytical/troubleshooting skills
- Strong background in OOP, SOLID principles, DDD, and Unit testing
- Working knowledge of Linux
- A fast-paced, energetic, and engaging environment.
- Flexible hours & remote friendly.
- Competitive salary, with four reviews per year.
- Three weeks vacations from the first year.
- Four days a year to attend events related to professional development.
- Four weeks paternity leave.
- OSDE 310 health coverage (family plan).
- Internet service expenses.
Due to COVID 19, all Avaturians are working from home for the moment. More information will be provided during the interview process.