Working as Software Engineer at Thycotic means being a part of a highly capable, collaborative and agile developers. Thycotic is creating awesome software that's used by thousands of IT professionals all over the globe. This can be a remote/telecommute position based out of your home office. Reports to the Software Development Team Lead.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented principles, the .NET Framework, ASP.NET, relational databases, and web application development.
- Passionate about writing quality code and constantly honing your development skills.
- Ability to quickly read and understand both new and existing code.
- Ability to look at the big picture, come up with great new ideas, but also execute those ideas and write the code to make it happen.
- Seeking a highly collaborative, flat environment--there's not a lot of hierarchy or red tape here.
- Experience with large codebases and unit testing -- mock frameworks, web testing, database testing, etc.
- Desire to develop using Test Driven Development.
- Comfortable developing using pair programming.