We are looking for a Software Quality Engineer with Mobile (Android and iOS) and SaaS Web Application testing experience to help us continue to grow and expand our successful and expanding Truepic Vision enterprise software product and the potential of its core technology. This role will be primarily focused on 1) establishing an automated test framework to validate the security, quality, reliability, and performance of core components, 2) manually testing Web and Mobile components with a critical and creative eye to ensure the absolute best experience for our clients and their users, and 3) partnering with all members of our Engineering Department to continue to raise the bar and integrate the latest in software quality industry concepts, technologies, and processes. The Truepic Vision product is used by a growing and diverse array of enterprise clients and this role will have a high impact on our company top and bottom line from day one!
- Develop, implement and evolve test automation suites, tools, and services to ensure that every software release of Truepic’s core technology offering are consistently deployed with confidence
- Some manual integration testing of core Web and Mobile components with a critical and creative eye to ensure the absolute best experience for our clients and their users
- Partnering with all members of our Engineering Department to continue to raise the bar and integrate the latest in software quality industry concepts, technologies, and processes
- Documenting test cases and results
- Identify key quality metrics and communicate the results to a cross-functional team
- Approving new software releases for deployment to the Production environment and available to our clients
- Debugging of customer support questions and inquiries to help identify gaps in existing test suites
- Troubleshooting of customer issues to drive towards root cause identification and resolution
You will succeed in this role if you:
- Have 5+ years experience in SaaS web and mobile quality engineering
- Understand security, quality, reliability, and performance best practices in the testing of modern Mobile and SaaS software platforms and the core technology components within.
- Have built an API-focused automated test suite
- Have an excellent work ethic
- Are able to connect and communicate effectively in a remote-first work from home environment
- Comfort with a fast paced and fully-remote engineering environment
- Have a creative eye to quickly identify security, quality, reliability, and performance issues before software is released to Production
- Are able to accomplish complex quality engineering tasks independently
Diversity and Equality:
Truepic is an equal opportunity employer, meaning all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status. We ensure that all individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application and interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.