Copado Strategic Services (formerly New Context) is a leading cybersecurity company in the practice of secure development and operations “DevSecOps.” We provide technical and management consulting to help enterprises build stronger and more secure software and infrastructure. We are a group of engineers who live and breathe Agile Infrastructure, Systems Automation, Cloud Orchestration, and Information & Application Security.
As a Senior Solutions Architect, you will provide technical leadership with a hands-on approach. Our clients look to us to guide them towards the ideal solution. You can expect to provide thought leadership to the solution design, and then lead the implementation effort.
What you’ll do:
- Act as the client’s primary point of contact for the projects you lead.
- Oversee and mentor the more junior members on your team.
- Coordinate your team’s daily work efforts, and collaborate with business counterparts to keep the client up to date on progress and blockers.
- Focus your technical contributions on high-level design and templating standards, which your team will then follow and implement.
- Provide expert, strategic guidance to clients: help them find and correct shortcomings before they become problems!
Does this sound like you?
- A seasoned technologist with 10+ years relevant technical experience, including 2+ years interfacing with external clients or customers.
- Well-versed with cloud deployments in one or more of AWS, GCP, or Azure.
- Comfortable presenting complex technical issues to high-level executives.
- Enjoys working with minimal oversight and owning the results, good and bad.
- Passionate about “automating all the things,” especially testing, production deployments, and infrastructure-as-code.
- Strong desire to build things “the right way,” while understanding that business needs drive the technology (not the other way around).
Copado may build primarily in Salesforce, but Strategic Solutions works with a wide variety of technologies, based on customer needs. Your projects will typically include a selection of these tools (and not Salesforce):
- Cloud & Virtualization: AWS, GCP, Azure, OpenStack, Cloudstack, kvm, libvirt
- HashiCorp products: Terraform, Packer, Vault, Consul, Vagrant
- Containers: Docker, LXC, Kubernetes, Helm
- Automation: GitLab CI, GitHub Actions, CircleCI, Travis, Jenkins
- Config management: Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Salt
- Monitoring: SysDig, DataDog, AppDynamics, New Relic, Sentry, Prometheus
- Databases/Datastores: Cassandra, Hadoop, Redis, PostgreSQL, MySQL
- Security: Compliance Automation, App Security, Firewalls, OSSEC, AuthN and AuthZ
Candidates for this role must reside in the US. We do not sponsor H1-B Visas.
Direct candidates only; referrals and agencies will not be accepted.