At Proemion we are building the next generation web applications for connected devices on cutting-edge technology and are looking for a Mid/Senior Product Designer – UX (m/f/d) to join our talented and motivated Product & Tech team scattered across the globe.
As Proemion's Design team we are strong believers that design matters and goes far beyond the visual. Our customer-centered approach is behind everything we do and our mission is to empower our users with beautifully intuitive products, and do so with incredible ease of use.
As Mid/Senior Product Designer – UX (m/f/d) you have a solid user experience knowledge coupled with an expert eye for all things design, and previous experience designing large scale SaaS applications, simplifying complex workflows into effortless experiences for desktop and mobile.
You are a self-motivated and well organised designer, always in the lookout to learn new things and to evolve best practices, and you know your way around the big picture and the tiny details, in order to build a consistent user experience.
In return, we offer you
- This is a fully remote role, meaning you can work from anywhere with reliable broadband internet access
- Remote-friendly culture – no matter where you are, you’ll feel connected to the team
- A high degree of creative and decision-making freedom
- Short lines of communication and accessible team leaders
- Targeted, intensive training and plenty of room for innovative work
- Career growth and mentorship from more senior designers
- An amazing team with a collaborative and iterative workflow, so you never work in a vacuum
- No micromanagement
- You work closely with the design team lead to bring the user experience and visual language of our products to the next level
- You understand our products and audience, then make design choices with a product mindset and a clear balance of effort and benefits
- You provide user experience and visual design direction using our existing Design System and existing patterns, you also contribute to its growth
- You have a product mindset for web, mobile and tablet, and add value at each step, from requirement gathering, sketching ideas, user flows, wireframes and specifications to pixel perfect designs
- You work in close collaboration with the development team and our expert field engineers to understand, design, test and iterate successful solutions
- You focus efforts on real users' problem-solving and a methodical approach to usability and accessibility
- You are a self-starter, with 3-5 years’ directly relevant experience designing SaaS or Cloud based applications
- You have a degree in Graphic Design, UX/UI design, HCI or other design related
- You have expert knowledge and proved experience of Figma or Sketch (we use Figma), a prototyping tool like Marvel, Flinto, InVision is also a plus
- You have high attention to detail with an eye and passion for simplifying complex workflows and user journeys
- You are willing to listen to feedback and use it to improve and grow
- You are able to provide written technical specifications and visual assets
- You are proactively as well as hungry to learn
- You have a doer mentality with strong project and time self-management skills including delivering to deadlines to a high standard
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- You have a keen interest in software and web applications, visualisations, dashboards
- You own a strong Portfolio of work, highlighting your individual strengths and design process
- You can work from anywhere but you need to be able to work at least 5 hours/day in European time zone overlap
Ready for the challenge?
We look forward to your application via our career portal career.proemion.com or via e-mail [email protected].