Your CHOICE: 100% Remote from anywhere within Germany OR join our office in Munich (optional Hubs: Berlin, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Leipzig, Stuttgart)
Focus areas Principal Engineer / Solution Architect:
- 25-40% hands-on (coding, infrastructure, reviews + temporary product team contributor)
- 40-50% (global) architecture & solution design, cross-product-team alignment with (L)POs
- 25-40% Coaching + Community, Culture and Best Practices, (optional Meet-Up-orga, etc.)
We are developing the core backend for our cloud-native marketplace solution (omni-channel) scaled across 14 countries in Europe serving +6 mio daily users --> high-load +40k requests/seconds. Design and build our legacy-free high performance Marketing and Customer Data platform with Loyalty and Recommendation systems (user-relevant microservices exposed as REST APIs to the GCP (realtime, Kafka) connecting interactions across all touchpoints within the marketplace.
Vision: One Global Engineering Solution, tech-freedom in a product driven mindset adopting latest trends and innovations! Work across our international, cross-functional teams, take responsibility with end2end ownership and just develop your way!
- Java / Kotlin SpringBoot & Quarkus.io microservices (Google Cloud)
- MongoDB, Firebase, PostgreSQL, Docker / Kubernetes, Terraform, Prometheus, Dynatrace, Kafka
- TDD, DDD, Clean & Solid Code, CI/CD, DevSecOps
- GCP: major partnership with hackathons / workshops
- (BFF: Node.js / Frontend: React / TypeScript / GraphQL)
Our Dev culture:
- Cross-functional-teams, end2end-product responsibility
- Work autonomously and agile in a creative environment - you are the driving engine!
- Personalized development strategy for individual and professional growth
- Flexible working hours + remote working policy
- No dress code and we are English-speaking!
Qualifications and what you should bring:
- Polyglot Software engineering experiences + solution architecture +6 years
- Expert in cloud native & complex microservice environments
- Experience in Kafka or other distributed event streaming platforms is a big plus
- Love your work and move things forward to deliver the best product. #TechFirst!
- Creativity: Take over responsibility and shape the future of our products with your ideas
- English Communication skills are key!
- 37,5h week, 100% Remote, Remote-Hub or Munich Office + flexible work hours
- Paid Company Car with private allowance
- 30 days paid vacation (raise up to 54 days of vacation is possible)
- Individual development budget for trainings, joining conferences with the team, etc.
- Paid relocation package
- Team events & company benefits
- And finally, ...maybe the best Tech Team in Germany :)