If you just silently nodded, you might just be the person we’re looking for to help us build our next game-changing products!
In case we haven’t met before, here’s Supermetrics in a nutshell:
- We are a diverse community of curious minds and data geeks that are excited to build the best business data solutions ever. Kindness, humility, openness and dedication to our respective crafts are some of our most prevalent traits.
- We build products that are used by 400k people around the world in small and big companies alike (our more well-known customers include the BBC, Dyson and Warner Bros to name a few).
- Supermetrics was founded in 2013 as a result of one data geek’s will to win a Google t-shirt. We have been profitable and growing ever since.
Why will you become an integral part of our team?
We’re looking to make our Custom Connectors product even more awesome. This means we need to implement new features to our existing products including add-ons and connectors for Google Sheets, Google Data Studio, and Microsoft Excel, as well as helping to expand a brand new Custom Connectors product UI. Your talents will play a big role in Supermetrics’ future.
You’d be working with our Custom Connectors backend team and our other JS developers. You can choose to work remotely (Poland, Portugal), in our Helsinki office, or in our Vilnius office – whatever suits you the best. You will be having daily meetings with the team in all cases and we work together tightly online, so you will not feel lonely!
These skills will ensure success in this role:
- Solid experience and up to date knowledge on React
- A proactive approach to UI development - you’re open to modernize and experiment
Technologies you’d be working with:
- React.js with functional components and hooks
- Automated testing with Jest, Testing Library, and Puppeteer.
- A design system with composable React components.
Perks, benefits and other cool stuff
We understand our people are our greatest asset and so we do our best to take care of our team members. That's why we:
- Take great care in hiring only people we believe will bring positivity into the team. You don't have to fart rainbows, but we don't hire people who aren't kind and humble either
- Try to make coming to work a happy daily occasion. This means both making sure we have an awesome community, but also making our physical surroundings cozy
- Make sure you have the equipment you need to work comfortably and allow the usage of our work devices for casual use as well
- Organize team events, from annual company-wide ones to office-specific activities. We also encourage our team members to come up with their own ideas for fun activities from a smaller scale (like playing games or cooking together) to bigger company-sponsored ones
- Host company-wide all hands on deck meetings weekly and monthly basis to stay connected with our fellow team members across our offices
- Build on our benefits programs locally. In Helsinki we offer benefit money toward the public transport cost, in Vilnius and Atlanta we offer company-sponsored parking
- Worked longer than planned? No problem, convert those over-time hours to the additional day-offs
- You'll be working in one of the world's fastest-growing marketing tech companies
- A chance to grow with us as we scale
- Additional health insurance
- A fun, transparent, collaborative atmosphere with lots of team spirit
- No strict hierarchy, no vicious boss
- Support for your personal and career growth with senior staff from some of the world’s leading companies!