Interested in defining how AI shapes the future of work? Cresta is on a mission to make every knowledge worker 100x as effective, 10x faster, and 10x better. We apply AI to improve Call Center operations using our patented real-time coaching platform. We provide dynamic, live guidance to every agent based on the best practices of the top performers.
We’re growing fast! We spun out of the Stanford AI lab and are co-founded by Sebastian Thrun, who is the most successful German in Silicon Valley (co-founder and CEO of Google-X, Waymo, Udacity, Kitty Hawk, and more). Cresta launched in 2020. Since then, we’ve grown revenue and our team by 300%! We’ve assembled a world-class team of AI and ML experts, go-to-market leaders, and top-tier investors and advisors including Andreessen Horowitz, Greylock Partners, Sequoia Capital, and former AT&T CEO John Donovan. Our valued customers include brands like Intuit, Porsche, Adobe, and Dropbox and we have been recognized as a startup to watch by Business Insider, Forbes, and Gartner to name a few.
We just started to ramp up an engineering team in Germany / Berlin. You are welcome to join us in Berlin or work remotely, develop great products in an exceptional team, and make Cresta the next Decacorn.
As Test Automation Lead Developer you are responsible for developing the e2e test automation framework and test cases in a team of experienced test case developers. Your target is to get the e2e tests for the complex Cresta web applications fully automated.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead the efforts for automated e2e QA of our complex suite of web applications and integrated 3rd party applications
- Technical lead in the international Cresta QA team: Giving guidance to other senior and junior engineers to implement the QA automation framework and test cases
- Integration of automated QA with manual QA to achieve the overall QA targets
- Creating the test plan that includes manual and automated tests
- Adress e2e functional testing and load testing
- Integrating QA into the CI/CD process
- Identifying the superset of manual and automated test cases for e2e testing
- Make sure that the test case definitions created by the team cover the full product
- Selecting test cases for automation
- Creating, enhancing, debugging, and running test cases: Providing best practices for the team
- Setup the process for change management and QA execution
- QA reporting that summarizes all manual and automated QA
- Define the process for collaboration with developers about identified issues
- Establish best practices for 1st level analytics of issues that are identified by internal tests or reported by customers
- Setup and reporting of health status tests for all our customer products
What We Look For:
- A self-starter that can own the full QA process and lead the effort to get to a fully automated QA
- Motivation to understand how our products are used and what the most critical use cases are
- Ability to define comprehensive test cases as replacement of a system specification
- Excellent analytical skills to understand the products, the customer-specific product environments, and the QA needs
- A good understanding of the development life cycle
- Profound experience in QA automation for web applications
- Excellent software development skills, preferably including Java Script
- Experience with Selenium and Test Rail is a plus
- Ability to make a call where the effort for implementing more automated test cases is best invested
- Communicating with Cresta stakeholders to understand product changes, report the QA results, and align the process for issue fixing
- Enough confidence to have your ideas challenged without feeling like you’re being challenged
If you love a challenge, want to make an impact with an amazing product, and love to work with other exceptional engineers, then you should join us. We pay an attractive salary and with the Cresta stock options, you can benefit from the company growth and make more money than ever.