What you will do and achieve:
- Develop and grow a high performing team across multiple products with a focus towards automation.
- Develop and manage the effort to continuously improve quality by using proven automation processes and metrics.
- Work with business, quality, and the engineering teams to understand product requirements (both business and technical) and create test strategies, plans and cases.
- Maintain/improve existing automation test frameworks and test suites.
- Develop test infrastructure to ensure validity, visibility, and reliability of test execution and results.
- Develop a culture of quality, innovation, and excellence throughout the organization.
- Define and report metrics on product quality.
- Build a test engineering framework which evaluates and communicates all aspects of production readiness and software/product quality.
- Develop, standardize, and continually improve a comprehensive automation testing strategy.
- Strong experience to create a culture focused on mentorship, coaching, and career progression.
Who you are:
- S. in Computer Science (or equivalent)
Experience & Qualifications
- 5+ years QA Manual/Automation experience and at least 3 years of experience in automated testing of functional and non-functional requirements in a SaaS web application. Non-functional requirements include load & performance testing, security testing, and usability testing.
- At least 3 years of experience testing APIs (REST, GraphQL)
- Understand database concepts, design methodologies, data models and techniques for verifying data.
- API-based testing, GUI-based automation, regression testing, integration testing, performance testing, and smoke testing.
- Drive automation testability requirements and the timely delivery of automation related goals.
- Create and prioritize stories in the automation backlog.
- Communicate regular status, test reports and summaries, and what is in and out of scope.
- Create detailed test cases and scripts.
- Create required test data and test deliverables as per testing standards.
- Document how to use the automation, setup test data, and configure test environments.
- Work with the development team to analyze and resolve defects.
- Work as a member of an Agile Scrum team delivering high quality software in two-week sprints)
- Motivation to work hard and always be learning.
- Experience with automation testing on SaaS web applications as well as API testing.
- Experience with the following tools Jenkins, GitHub/SourceTree, Postman, JIRA
- 3 + years working professionally with C# or Java or Python and related web technologies.
- Experience with an automation tool like Selenium or Cypress required.
- Experience with SQL or other databases
- Experience with building, supporting, maintaining and scaling automation in a CI/CD environment, including working with build tools like Jenkins.
Experience creating test automation to support hardware and/or mobile device technologies.