Cloudwalk builds tech to deliver payment products to empower small and medium size businesses.
Our vision is to create a global payment network, starting with being already the fastest-growing acquirer in Brazil helping 150.000+ merchants with the lowest transaction fees and a default no-fee anticipation of cash flows.
We are experiencing an extraordinary growth in 2021.
Our business is growing and so is our fully remote and global team!
If you are resilient, curious, and resourceful, you will thrive with us. What matters to us is a deep insight into technology, passion for disruptive innovation; ability to learn fast and execute faster.
Willing to make a difference in the fastest-growing financial industry scale-up? – Come join the mission!
The Accounting team ensures that CloudWalk meets compliance requirements, while providing accurate data for different levels of decision making. Financial transactions are tracked throughout the entire payment lifecycle.
You will build highly performant, reliable and compliant systems capable of dealing with huge amounts of data, handling multiple data sources. We are looking for a candidate with a strong background in building successful products (ent-to-end), being comfortable in dealing with lots of moving pieces, with great attention to detail.
As a member of the engineering team, you are expected to have a high bar for quality of code and quality of user experience. Due the nature of our business, candidates with the ability to handle multiple projects with changing priorities will thrive at CloudWalk.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Create and manipulate data pipelines with a wide range of datasets
- Build automated deployment pipelines and monitoring platforms
- Investigate and fix integration problems, alongside performance and scalability issues
- Review pull requests from other software engineers (eventually pair programming with them)
- Automate away manual tasks and activities
- Horizontally interact with other DevOps engineers throughout CloudWalk's engineering team
- Contribute to CloudWalk engineering-wide initiatives
What You Need To Succeed:
- 5+ years of experience developing Ruby on Rails applications
- Operated critical infrastructure and worked with prominent cloud providers
- Solid DevOps experience and familiarity with CI/CD pipelines
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies
- Good experience with Brazilian payments ecosystem (installments, anticipation, CIP, etc)
We are not expecting candidates to have expertise across all of these areas. We will gladly help you bridge the gaps.
As a member of a fully remote and distributed team, you are expected to complete tasks autonomously, being highly collaborative and self-directed.
Diversity and Inclusion
We believe in social inclusion, respect, and appreciation of all people. We promote a welcoming work environment, where each CloudWalker can be authentic, regardless of gender, ethnicity, race, religion, sexuality, mobility, disability, or education.