We're looking for an ambitious and experienced Web Engineer to join our rapidly growing team. Web Engineers work closely with product and design to create impactful features for our users, growth initiatives, and internal tools used by our team.
We are a fully remote start-up team, headquartered in Victoria, Canada with team members based all over the world. Join us as we take Stamped.io to the next level!
1) Please only apply if you are comfortable working in a fully remote role, within the GMT +2 ~ +8 timezones.
2) A short technical skills assessment is included as a part of our interview process.
- Work with designers to create user-centric websites and digital assets.
- Work with developers to implement software interface and functionality.
- Build intuitive, rich and functional user interfaces using dynamic web presentation technology.
- Develop new user-facing web features
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Web optimization for SEO performance (by applying SEO best practices)
- Optimise application for maximum speed, reliability and scalability
- Development efficiency and improving code quality.
- Collaborate with other team members
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and apply diverse web technologies and techniques
- Support and maintain existing applications
- Bring innovative ideas and solve complex technology problems.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- Fluency with Next.js, React.js/Redux, Angular.js, basic HTML, CSS & JS
- Proficiency with modern CSS capabilities (Animation, Flexbox & Responsive)
- Understand good practices and principles, writing sustainable and elegant code
- Experience with Version Control Software
- Familiarity with the Figma and other modern design tools (Sketch, Adobe Applications, etc.)
- Strong attention to detail, and empathy for the user experience
- Flexibility and capacity to switch contexts as business needs evolve
- Excellent communication skills
What's in it for you?
- Work with a passionate, multinational and multi-talented group of tech enthusiasts who always go that extra mile
- Work directly with company leadership
- A fully remote company driven by deliverables, not hours
- Competitive salary
- Grow and own your area
- $500 USD home office set up allowance
- $500 USD annual education budget
- A key member of a growing Engineering team here at Stamped
Why Choose Stamped.io?
You will be joining us at an inflection point for the Stamped product and team. We have experienced significant growth, our customers love us (but don’t just take our word for it), and we recently joined the WeCommerce family.
We take ownership and pride in our work and we expect the best out of everyone on our team. This role specifically will have you at the forefront of our online presence, from creating initial brand awareness to successful long term customers. If you're the type of person that seeks out new challenges, wants to work with some of the best people in the SaaS e-commerce space and make a meaningful immediate impact on a growing company, this is for you!