About the Role
Fully remote (Americas / Europe)
Zero Hash is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to help architect and build new features, as well as scale the gateway to Finance 2.0. We are a high-performing team looking for an equally ambitious and driven teammate.
The right candidate for this position is detail-oriented, deeply technical, and driven. You are eager to learn new technologies and complex systems. You build resiliency and scalability into the platform at every step.
If you're looking to have a massive impact in a high-growth startup in one of the most exciting markets in decades, you will find this role challenging and rewarding in equal measure.
- Support the company’s vital business by contributing to the design and development of software in an event-driven microservices environment
- Develop microservices in Golang
- Work with platform engineers to set up new services
- Respond to production issues and alerts
- When necessary, communicate directly with client technical teams
- 5+ years of experience, preferably in the FinTech space
- A humble and scrappy get-it-done mindset; you’re resourceful and in your element going from 0 to 1
- Excellent problem-solving skills - can troubleshoot complex systems
- Deep Proficiency with Golang
- Understanding of SQL and database schema design
- Comfort with ambiguity; the ability to independently layout and test clear hypotheses and solve problems without well-defined direction
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelors in computer science or equivalent experience
- Experience at a banking-as-a-service, brokerage-as a service, payment-as-a-service business
- An understanding of financial services reconciliation tools
- Experience with digital assets
- Experience with yield-generating products
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/zero-hash-senior-software-developer?via=REMOTEful