Headquarters: Chicago, Illinois (USA)
We'd Love To Talk With You If…
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Data Management, Mathematics, or similar technical discipline.
- 2+ years of experience in data analytics-focused roles, preferably in a fast-paced environment.
- A strong analytical and mathematical mindset.
- Knowledge of statistical modeling, and statistical and data analytics tools a big plus.
- Experience in affiliate marketing, partner marketing, or a sales organization is also a big plus.
- You know how to build logical interconnections using numbers and communicate using numbers within the company.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work cross-functionally across internal and external stakeholders.
- You have the ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Ability to self-manage and work in remote work settings.
- Proficient in English.
- Available to work solely or mainly in US Central Time zone
You'll be working closely within the Partner Marketing / Monetization team and reporting to the Senior Product & Lifecycle Marketing Manager, and will be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including:
- Utilize campaign performance trend data and perform consistent data analysis to identify opportunities and provide value to our customers and our company
- Evaluate performance of promotions and activations and provide guidance for sales planning and investments
- Identify obstacles and uncover growth opportunities
- Develop and track KPIs that help forecast and monitor the health of the sales team
- Extract and analyze sales pipeline and marketing data from relevant sources
- Assist the management team in the creation of growth forecasts, goal setting and tracking
- Seek new opportunities for the business to gather, analyze, and leverage data to improve decision making and business outcomes
- Act as the owner for all key sales and partner marketing reports
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/current-mobile-partner-marketing-data-analyst?via=REMOTEful