Our knowledge management specialist will own and maintain a wide variety of training and documentation material. You will be responsible for ensuring our users and internal teams adopt Fulfil successfully by creating in depth training and technical documentation. You will continually drive our published works to be consistent with product updates and feature releases. Your work will empower Fulfil product users to gain exceptional knowledge of industry best practices and e-commerce operations.
This is a highly cross-functional role; you'll work closely with Fulfil’s merchants to uncover their business goals, and create knowledge paths that inform them on the best ways to use Fulfil to achieve them. Internally, you’ll work closely across Fulfil’s product, support, and success teams ensuring our merchants and staff achieve maximum value. The support team is the foundation of everything we do at Fulfil, and we take the role of supporting our merchants seriously. You’ll be at the forefront of driving the quality service our merchants deserve. We're looking for someone who truly believes in the merchant experience and knows what it takes to drive performance at all levels.
What You’ll Do:
- Empathize with every aspect of the merchant experience, putting merchant’s needs first and championing their issues within the org.
- Empower teams across Fulfil to create, own, and maintain content
- Develop product expertise as a Fulfil user and teacher
- Examine Zendesk tickets looking for common questions that documentation could help answer, and then develop that documentation
- Perform research into the analytics of our documentation in order to identify knowledge gaps and opportunities for improvement
- Collaborate with senior leadership to roll out new training helping people navigate the implementation and use of Fulfil as a tool effectively
- Create and maintain an internal style guide which will ensure cohesion for your team’s approach to documentation
- Interact regularly with appropriate managers and team members regarding publishing and editing activities, and work to ensure appropriate deadlines are always met
- Do what it takes to help our merchants and our teams grow as a competitive differentiator in the ERP market
- Write exceptional documentation that allows our merchants to learn on their own time and help themselves. Record tutorials and use product snapshots to enhance that experience!
- Work with the Fulfil senior leadership team to manage and contribute to the effective rollout and adoption of new initiatives across Customer Support
- Define best practices and streamline our customer support processes by designing and creating enablement curricula such as playbooks, presentations, videos, and other interactive course material
- Proofread and edit documents for grammar, spelling, and clarity
- Perform periodic audits of our published material to ensure they are consistent with product updates and releases
- Work with the product team to test our feature releases and document changes in process/workflow
We’re Looking for Someone With:
- College Diploma in Publishing, Technical Writing or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated strong writing skills, not just with spelling and grammar, you'll need to be able to break down complex processes and explain them in a way that accelerates non-technical customers' adoption of Fulfil.
- Self-discipline, focus amongst the chaos, and the ability to thrive in an autonomous remote work environment. (We’d love to find someone with previous experience in customer support!)
- The ability to get granular with the details and seek additional context. Detailed documentation is important. We want you to be able to communicate these clearly along with best practice.
- Hands on experience writing in markdown and working with project management tools
- Strong project management and cross-functional collaboration skills, you are a task-management expert! There are only so many hours in a day and you’re able to identify the best use of that time. Critical work prioritization skills are a must.
- A proactive mindset capable of creating a long-term vision, with a monthly/weekly plan and shipping velocity in days
- Strong interest in technology and learning
Nice to Haves:
- Prior experience at a growth stage Internet/Software company
- Previous experience in ecommerce
- Knowledge of support methodology and process, and experience using Zendesk
- Experience with e-commerce technologies like Amazon or Shopify Plus
- A sense of adventure and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Familiarity with Github and markdown
- Published work we can check out!
Fulfil.io helps high growth, high volume merchants simplify operations and scale for growth. With the rise in omnichannel commerce, Fulfil was founded with the simple idea that merchant operations need to be simplified in order to deliver amazing retail experiences. Fulfil enables businesses to turn their back-office operations into an accelerator for growth by integrating order management, inventory management, warehouse management, vendor/supplier management, wholesale, manufacturing, financials and customer service, into one seamless solution. We believe merchants should love their operations platform, and we work hard to make that happen every single day. Fulfil.io is a trusted solution for brands like Nectar Sleep, Mejuri, Lie-Nielsen Toolworks, and many more.
Fulfil.io is a venture-backed technology company with offices in Toronto,Canada and Bangalore, India. The team is made up of people who want to feel challenged at work, be the best at their craft and learn from one another. We come from different backgrounds and experiences, all passionate about the work we do, the team we do it with, and the customers we do it for. Join us in our journey to simplify operations and empower merchants around the world!