Headquarters: Spokane, WA
Do you love teaching and educating prospects to make a sale? Do you love that feeling when you close a deal with a household brand? Do you enjoy getting work done in a timely manner while reigning in the chaos? Then we would love you to join our team.
We have a system to get you in front of interested enterprise prospects like Old Navy, Lenovo, Signature Flight, Black+Decker, and Motorolla. We’d love your help doing demos, educating & closing customers, and working with the copywriters to establish & scale our sales training program.
Growth Ramp is a premiere product marketing agency for software tech startups. Why do startups like Yotpo, Import.io, and Inman News trust us to make them more money? Because we put customers first and data-driven to the core. We know what it takes to help our clients get more traffic, leads, and sales.
Our strategies have been featured in publications like US News, Forbes, Inc, Entrepreneur, Score.org, Search Engine Journal, and The Next Web. Many SaaS sites have featured our advice too, like Salesforce, Unbounce, Close.com, Aweber, Sumo, Active Campaign, and CoSchedule.
If you’re a go-getter who isn’t afraid to ask tough questions to plan, manage, and systematize our sales program, this is the position for you.
You will work alongside our CEO & copywriting team to help us:
- Close customers willing to pay $4,000-$50,000 per month for our early-stage SaaS clients.
- Do sales demos for client projects.
- Create a sales follow up sequence.
- Work with our copywriter to create sales & marketing materials to improve the sales pipeline & scale sales.
- You enjoy educating customers to make the sale.
It’s recommended that you know how to:
- Run webinars.
- Close sales for both B2B SaaS & agencies.
To do these tasks, you’ll likely have:
- 3+ years in sales, ideally selling to enterprise clients.
- Preferred sales tools and software that we use or can recommend.
- The initiative and comfort to direct yourself.
- Outstanding time management skills.
- Impeccable problem-solving skills.
- The ability to manage and direct our growing team and projects.
- A proven track record of delivering excellence on time.
- Outstanding people and sales skills.
- Proficiency in prioritization.
- A love for and ability to thrive in a fast-paced remote-work environment.
- A results-oriented attitude.
Bonus points if you know how to:
- Apply growth marketing & testing mindset to sales strategy.
- Use cold email and social media to connect with sales prospects.
- Apply what you know to B2B SaaS & agencies.
- Find & work with webinar partners.
- Create email & SMS sequences.
- Create a sales training program.
- Hire sales team of contractors.
- Use copywriting to scale sales.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/growth-ramp-sales-executive-for-saas-bonus-points-for-webinar-cro-copy-experience?via=REMOTEful