Headquarters: Helsinki, Finland
Are you looking for an entry level position in a high growth tech company? Are you passionate about people? Then we are looking for you!
We are a small team with a big business! Our customers come first, and our Customer Support team is at the forefront!
As a member of this team, you would be responsible for answering customer inquiries through email, chat and phone.
Successful applicants will begin with a two-week remote training period, following which the opportunity to work remotely is available. This is a 5 day per week position with shifts that may be from Mon-Sun and include evening work.
We are looking for highly motivated people, who are capable of independent work and can meet set expectations within deadlines.
- Adhering to a daily schedule that includes a mix of: Phones, four (4) simultaneous chats, and emails.
- Engaging in human conversations with Customers to identify and resolve issues, and provide help for them to succeed and have fun in the auctions.
- Ensuring Customers receive the best Customer Service possible by responding to Customers in real time with the highest quality answer and experience possible. We live to go above and beyond for our Customers.
- Completing follow-up documentation after each Customer ticket.
- Offer needs-based solutions, not pushy sales.
- This is not a regular 9-5 job - We have 24/7 Customer Support so we are seeking night owls and weekend warriors alike!
- Owning your own development through reflection, reviewing past interactions and preparing to take initiative on opportunities.
Modern computer skills
- Must be comfortable using and multitasking through: G-Suite, presentation software, communication tools (Slack and Zoom). Ability to learn new software is an asset.
- Nice to have: experience with Zendesk, using text expander software, MMO gaming mouse (for productivity)
- Advanced computer skills
- Fluent professional English proficiency
- Type a minimum of 50 words per minute (Test yourself online if unsure!)
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to help our customers and provide them with a personal experience
- Creative problem solver
- Ability to continuously develop and adapt to a growing team
- You hold yourself to high ethical standards
- Learning experience at a high-growth company
- Dynamic working environment with young management team
- Contribute to a service used by millions of Americans
- Options to advance in your career as the company experiences growth
The starting Salary for this role is €2200 Euro's converted into Canadian Dollars according to monthly reviewed conversion rate.
We're looking to fill this role immediately, so please apply ASAP!
Live where you've dreamed, work where you're happy!
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/trifecta-retail-ventures-customer-support-specialist-remote-canada-eu-2?via=REMOTEful