About the role
Looking for a founding DevOps engineer to join our team at SigNoz. You will be part of the first few hires in our team and will have the opportunity to own a significant part of the product.
This is an opportunity to work on core developer infra open source product - and would love to chat with folks who are excited by this
- Opportunity to work in a global dev infra product from India.
- Work on an open source product. Engage with the community. Evangelise the product. Build your GitHub profile
- Work with high volumes of data and real time applications. There are some real perf challenges in doing this well you would love to solve.
- Founding team from IITs who are/have been devs themselves
Who would be a good fit
- 1+ yrs experience in backend engineering. Knowledge of Go and Kubernetes is preferred.
- A strong grasp of devops and different ways to deploy code.
- Curious and having a get stuff done attitude
- Interest in startups. If you are an ex-entrepreneur, we would love to chat with you
Skills we are looking for ( it's OK if you don't tick all the boxes)
- Building AWS, GCP, Azure, etc. deployment automation for delivering SigNoz to our customers
- Troubleshooting networking, compute, and Kubernetes failures.
- Improving performance and robustness of cloud and customer deployments.
- Hardening security all around.
- Working on large scale OLAP databases with huge datasets (we use Clickhouse and love it)
- Strong experience in Linux systems administration, networks, performance troubleshooting
- Running and troubleshooting Kubernetes clusters, containerized networking and applications
- Intermediate knowledge of Golang, Java, or Python
- You must be able to code
- Infrastructure and application security engineering experience is a plus.
- Cloud infrastructure automation using Kubernetes
Seems like something right up your alley?
Just apply on this site or email your CV and an optional intro note to me at [pranay at signoz dot io]. Feel free to include links to your GitHub, LinkedIn, Twitter, or blog posts.
Our process involves a short initial exploratory chat, followed by three interviews/discussions. The aim is for both sides to learn more about each other. The timeline is ~10 days unless you need more time.